Fox creek x big meadows male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mfusco83

Fox creek x big meadows male

Post by mfusco83 »

Rebel stands 14.5 inches he is open marked with a few black markings mostly white. He just turned 2 runs with intent to catch. Hunts very hard and has wheels to spare. He's out of big meadows lord vader ( littermate brother to big meadows eagle and fox creeks patty cake she is out of fox creeks peppermint patty and littermate to fox creek burning amber. This is not my dog posting for a friend. He's asking 1500 Obo for rebel he's AKC registers and has never been entered Into a hunt. I've watched this dog go many of times he's going to be a winner . Rob would be more than happy to take you out with him . Bring your best when you come. With any questions please contact rob 724-651-7792 thanks for looking.
Mike Fusco

Lilly123

Re: Fox creek x big meadows male

Post by Lilly123 »

I have a full litermate to this dog and all I can say is pure rabbit dog the longer you run the harder he hunts and the louder he barks

mike hoover

Post by mike hoover »

Ran Lilly123 dog for a couple months. Pure rabbit dog. No quit. Great hunt. Good foot.
Beech Creek Beagle Kennel
Big Meadows Promise (RIP)
LPGRCH Kannons Light Lady Buckingham
LPBCH Prevos Rock n Roll
LPBCH Stones Seldomn Scene Bonnie (RIP)
LPRCH BCBK Give it to me Dirty

mfusco83

Post by mfusco83 »

Rob just called me and told me the dog is sold pending payment . Thanks for all the interest someone will be getting one heck of a nice hound!!!!!!
Mike Fusco