2 well bred females

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dogrich

2 well bred females

Post by dogrich »

Hi guys! I haven't been around for a while; life kind-of takes over sometimes... Due to work and family constraints, I'm looking to rehome my two females. I never had them measured, but I think they would measure in the 15" class. I picked them up off of breeders here on this board when they were 8 weeks old. With all the school and sports activities my kids are involved in, I'm just not doing them justice. Unfortunately, I haven't even bought my hunting licence this year.

Female #1: Lemon and white Patch female, whelped June 21st, 2010. She's out of Shildt's and Marra's Patch breeding.

Female #2: Black and white (black ticked) female, whelped Nov. 13th, 2010. Her sire is HOF WORLDCH LPGRCH Tygart Valley's Zig Zag Zoom (who is out of WORLDCH LPGRCH Gray Valley Talkabout Jasper).

Both dogs will do it on their own, but they've been run together since they were pups. I never ran them in competition, just a rabbit hunter at heart. In fact, I never registered them, but I do have the papers that you could if you wanted to. They haven't been run much since summer, so they may be a little rusty. I've had no problem w/ them on deer (I don't even run them w/ a shock collar, but I choose my spots - not dumping them where I just saw a bunch of deer...).

I'd like to sell them as a pair (as they've never been apart - kenneled together and everything). $500 for both. I'm just south and east of Pittsburgh, PA. I can show them in the field around my home. I also have a Ken Carnsaw small truck dog box w/ top storage (black) that you could take the dogs home in for $100 bucks more. I don't have a truck anymore to use it.

With all the problems I've been reading about w/ the PM system, contact me through email if you are interested - linebaugh475@msn.com

Rich

RuffKutBeagles

Re: 2 well bred females

Post by RuffKutBeagles »

call wade at 814-931-9799 thanks

RuffKutBeagles

Post by RuffKutBeagles »

call wade at 814-931-9799 thanks

dogrich

Post by dogrich »

Dogs still available. Sorry if I haven't gotten back to everyone who has responded... my last two days have been absolutely crazy w/ work. I'll be returning more calls/messages tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Thanks for the responses I've received so far.

Rich

dogrich

Post by dogrich »

Sold pending...