Ky mtn white hussler x fc abshires abby

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chris83

Ky mtn white hussler x fc abshires abby

Post by chris83 »

Male 2.5 yrs old
Speed 7
Nose 7
Hunt 7
Mouth 10
He's a nice dog, not finished dog in my opinion. He has been shocked once off deer once. He's a cleaner style running dog, his biggest fault is he is mean with my other male. I've tried to break him and cant seem to get it done. For that reason he's for sale. 400.00 and there's probaly a late fee on his akc papers. This is half of what o gave for him. Located in monroe city missouri.
lprc Harlow's To Small Jax's
lprc Harlow's Attila The Honey

chris83

Re: Ky mtn white hussler x fc abshires abby

Post by chris83 »

Just got back from a hunting trip, this dog had 40 rabbits killed over him he likes the gun. He did a nice job in the snow the first day. He runs an upper medium speed but when dropped down with something faster he's right there and gets is fair share of checks along with jumps. It's just a huge pain in the butt when your that far from home and have limited dog box space and I can't put my two males together. Haven't had issues with him and other males in the dog box or any males in the field but my two don't get along at all. will show him in the field solo or with your best. can give references if wanted. Hope this answers all pms.

chris83

Post by chris83 »

Hunted him solo in the snow today did a nice a job, will try to get a pic posted for the ones who asked. Would also trade for the right auto 20 ga or aluminum top storage doc box for a small truck and would add cash to the deal if needed.

chris83

Post by chris83 »

Sold.