Young female 2xRanger Dan x Shaker & Ninja

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big River Beagles S

Young female 2xRanger Dan x Shaker & Ninja

Post by Big River Beagles S »

18 month old12 1/2" female built real well, very good nose, good foot with excellent control really good hunt, endless bottom solo a rabbit all day long when you cut her she goes and finds a rabbit she is gun broke has not offered on off game and has great kennel manners, She has been run on sod and snow, In a pack she is not over competitive and will run where she has to. I have watched turn from inside the pack with the rabbit Her only fault is when put in a pack she will bark early at times and will bark when harking to dogs, she doesn't babble or anything like that she is just a cranked up dog when in a pack she may come out of it being as young as she is if it wasn't for this she would compete in about any of the faster formats. I have put a pile of solo and brace time in this dog I can send pictures via phone. You can contact me by PM or phone 319-470-2380, Price is 650 firm .

Pedigree:

...................................NLPC IFC Melanson Ranger Dan

.......Bush Lake Ranger Dave

.........................................................................FC Lake Ogemaw Casey
..........................FC Miller Creek Casey's Edge
.........................................................................Miller Creek Northern (daughter of Trakarab Pacesetter)

PUP

.....................................NLPC IFC Melanson Ranger Dan

...............Mojave Desert-Ky Sonic Boom

....................................................................FTCH Otterbrook Snow Storm
.....................................IFC Cool Running Sonic
.................................................................... I'm Alone Misty Moon

......Big River Allie

...............................................IFC Haunted Hill Shaker

..............FC Threejays Jacks Flash

..............................................IFC Squirrel Creek Angie (daughter of IFC Maravic's Blue Ninja )

Big River Beagles S

Re: Young female 2xRanger Dan x Shaker & Ninja

sold gentleman watched her this morning took her home

Big River Beagles S

Re: Young female 2xRanger Dan x Shaker & Ninja

sold gentleman watched her this morning took her home