2 NKC feist

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LoneBeagle

2 NKC feist

Post by LoneBeagle »

I know this is the wrong place to advertise, but what the heck.

8 month old Feist gyp, NKC registry, 12-13 inches tall, squirrel hating machine, obeys 4 commands, just began treeing, has treed 3 squirrels at this point, incredibly fast! She loves positive attention and is a dream to handle, great with others dogs and kids. Loves to hunt. Stays within about 40-50 yards. This dog just needs someone to hunt her. She has a great foundation, just needs more time on track. $400 obo or trade for a GPS unit, dog box to fit my s10, or good shotgun.

4 year old NKC male, incredible build, ran well at 3 yesrs old, but spent too much time in the pen and got stale. I got him in a trade and have worked with him. Ace was raised to hunt and is just getting back to treeing. I have been working on the 4 commands i use. He has a quieter, raspy bark. He leads well, handles well, and will show well. He poses when ya tell him to stay. Good with other dogs, kids, and unfamiliar people, not shy. Enjoys being petted and handled. Potential to be a great squirrel dog. $400 obo

Call or text me for pics or to discuss the dogs. 620-429-6198