NEW Garmin PRO Series just released

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

MULE HUNTING CLOTHES

NEW Garmin PRO Series just released

Post by MULE HUNTING CLOTHES »

Garmin just released it and it's on the OKIE DOG website: http://www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com.

There are 3 new systems:

PRO Trashbreaker - up to 9 dogs and 4mile range; comes with a built-in BarkLimiter and LED Beacon lights, and tone. This replaces the Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker. (The Tri-Tronics Trashbreaker hasn't been discontinued yet.) Price starts at $449.99. OKIE DOG SUPPLY PRO TRASHBREAKER

PRO 550 - up to 3 dogs and 1mile range; comes with a built-in BarkLimiter and LED Beacon lights, and tone. Price starts at $399.99. OKIE DOG SUPPLY PRO 550

PRO 70 - up to 6 dogs and 1mile range; comes with a built-in BarkLimiter, LED Beacon lights, tone and vibration. (This is the replacement for the Tri-Tronics Classic 70.) Price starts at: $299.99. OKIE DOG SUPPLY PRO 70

See them all at: http://www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com

Mike Franklin
OKIE DOG SUPPLY LLC
918-633-3519
http://www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com
Last edited by MULE HUNTING CLOTHES on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tuff-E-Nuff

Re: NEW Garmin PRO Series just released

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

I went to the website and while I might have missed it I can not find anywhere that said it would TRACK at all ??
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

It's not a tracking system , only a new shock system
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

MULE HUNTING CLOTHES

Randy, that's correct. Garmin released three new shocking systems today. Better range, you can add more dogs to the new PRO Trashbreaker and all the new systems come with lights and BarkLimiter feature.

Bigboy kennel

Post by Bigboy kennel »

Is the price on the Pro 70. $399 or $299.
Phil Walls Jr

MULE HUNTING CLOTHES

Phil
The PRO 70 is $299.99, expands to 6 dogs, and replaces the Classic 70 (the Classic 70 has not officially been discontinued yet). It comes with tone, 6 levels of shock, LED beacon lights in the receiver, and a built-in BarkLimiter.

The PRO 550 is $399.99 and expands to just 3 dogs. It comes with 21 levels of correction, tone, vibration, lights, and a built-in BarkLimiter.

I'm sorry for any confusion. It was certainly a Monday yesterday and I was using a computer while being on the boards with my iPhone. Guess I"m not so good at multi-tasking with technology!

Garmin was supposed to be shipping starting early April. It's now pushed back to 1st week of May. Preorders are being taken now. Soon as I have my order in, I'll let you know we're stocked up.
Last edited by MULE HUNTING CLOTHES on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Franklin
MULE BRAND HUNTING CLOTHES INC
OKIE DOG SUPPLY LLC
918-633-3519 (OKIE)
601-856-5169 (MULE)

Run It and Leave No Doubt (I Cor 9:24)

MULE HUNTING CLOTHES

To answer some other questions we've had:
All 3 systems use Tri-Tronics shocking technology and Garmin accuracy and Garmin Advanced Bark Correction Technology.
All 3 systems are training systems (shock systems). None of the new systems track.
All 3 systems had LED beacon lights in the receiver.
All 3 systems have Tone.
All 3 systems have a built-in BarkLimiter.
There is no hard case and no field bag included with any of the systems (at least not as of yet).
All purchases of either the bundle or additional collars come complete with everything you need...no need to buy a cradle or a cord, etc...Each receiver comes complete with charger and cord.

The PRO 550 is the only one with vibration.

The PRO 550 and the PRO 70 will use the same receiver, called a PT 10. The receiver is slightly wider than the Tri-Tronics to accommodate the built-in beacon lights. The PT 10 is $149.99 each (receiver only).

The PRO Trashbreaker uses a receiver called the TB 10. That receiver does have an antenna on it (similar to the TT 10, but smaller). The antenna is to help boost the range of up to 4 miles of correction ability. The receiver is slightly wider than the original Trashbreaker receiver to accommodate the built-in beacon lights. The TB 10 will cost $199.99 each (receiver only).

I hope that answers your questions. Keep'em coming! We appreciate it.

Mike Franklin
OKIE DOG SUPPLY
918-633-3519
www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com

Bigboy kennel

Post by Bigboy kennel »

Thinks Mike for info
Phil Walls Jr

MULE HUNTING CLOTHES