garmin tt 15 mini

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

overpass

garmin tt 15 mini

Post by overpass »

just wondering how far out distance wise you can shock your hound with the mini . any one tested range with them.?

LR Patch

Re: garmin tt 15 mini

Post by LR Patch »

whats the terrain like where u run ? Why don't u put it on , let ur wife have the transmitter and see how far it will shock . lol I'd never shock one that I couldn't see , might just be me but how would u or it know why ur shocking it ? JMHO
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

overpass

Post by overpass »

DON'T HAVE ONE YET . LIKE I SAID JUST WONDERING. WILL THEY REALLY SHOCK A DEER RUNNER 4 MILES AWAY IF NEEDED.

Hare Fever

Post by Hare Fever »

Depends on terrain. I was told that as long as you have GPS coverage it will work. I've used mine at .63 mile and worked fine. You won't get coverage at 4 miles anyways unless you are on ocean!

Budd

Post by Budd »

All woods between me and the dogs at over 3 miles away, except a small 8 acre field at my house. Heavy white pine and cedar swamps. As long as you have COMM. you can use the training part of the Alpha. While testing collars I once used the training function at just over 4 miles, my son was standing in the yard with collar in hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Q3pGWFSNY

Richard77

Post by Richard77 »

I have used the mini t5..and mini tt15...used the minis on my coon dogs just as much as the beagles..they are so much better than the ole school collars..hardly ever drop them ...they load up a lot faster! As far as range,ther just as good as any....depends on ur terrain ..only difference in a mini from the full size is 4-6hrs.charge time...I have never had one go dead on me .ive used them during the day and went out that very same nite.with no problems...but I charge my system when not in use....I highly reccomend the mini regardless what type of hound u have.... :eyes: