Sportdog TEK 1.0 and 4 collars

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LoneBeagle

Sportdog TEK 1.0 and 4 collars

Post by LoneBeagle »

Text me for pics or questions 620-429-6198. Text is the quickest way to reach me as I'm on the go this time of year.

Excellent set up for sale here. The handheld is in great shape, not scratched or beat up. Well maintained system that is 2 years old. Comes with 3 GPS tracking collars (1 needs the battery and antenna replaced, Sportdog will take care of it for $40). Also comes with a track and train collar (about 3 months old). The package also comes with the charger, extra parts, extra colored bands, and the box it came in. The system is registered with Sportdog and I think it still has time left on the warranty.

This system has served me well and saved me a ton of headache over the last 2 years. I can finally afford to upgrade to the newer version, so I'm selling this one. That's the only reason for the sell. Will sell as a complete set or will separate as follows:

-Handheld, charger, and 2 tracking collars $450
-Handheld, charger, and 3 tracking collars $525
-Handheld, charger, and all collars, plus the extras $600

Interested in trading for a Dogtra Pathfinder system.

LoneBeagle

Re: Sportdog TEK 1.0 and 4 collars

Post by LoneBeagle »

Or if someone has extra TEK 1 collars laying around, I will gladly take them off your hands. Text me at 620-429-6198 if you happen to have any. Thanks.