neep advice

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

pat kent

neep advice

Post by pat kent »

I use a tri troic beagler 2 dog , always worked fine but has no tone. So last week I seen a tri troic trashbreaker G3 on one of the many hunting groups I watch from time to time. 2 mile range with shock AND TONE :) And its a 5 dog unit, $440.00 shipped to my door. so I get it today and all looks good but one collar will not turn on,so I trade a battery for one that works and it comes on and works fine. So now I know it needs a battery. I go online to get some new batteries for these collars.from what I can see nobody has any. NOBODY, called cabelas to check all there stores,checked ebay and amazon. I should have checked,any help out there. thanks

Mike McPherson

Re: neep advice

Post by Mike McPherson »

Try Garmin they bought out tri tronics 800 800 1020. The Collar Clinic maybe another place to try
Hunt-Em-Up Kennels

pat kent

Post by pat kent »

thanks for the help. will make the call tomorrow.

pat kent

Post by pat kent »

3 hours on line, made calls all morning and it looks like I,m out of luck. could not find any battery for this unit. :shock:

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

HELLO:
Back in the summer, I lost one of my T.T. G-3 S.C. Called Lyon Country Supply at this # 1-800-662-5202 and they, at that time Did In Fact have some New G-2. G-3 Collars for 129.95 I ordered myself one and it was shipped to me pronto, I set it up and it's been working great ever since..

It was made in China? My ole T.T's were made in the Good Ol USA. You might fine that this Supplier, has some batteries ?

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :check:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

pat kent

Post by pat kent »

Made the call to L.C.S. guy said there are no batteries anywhere that he knows of,this is why guys are unloading there units now. he offerd to sell me a battery off a used collar.super nice guy to talk to,and gave me some good advice. I will try sell this unit at a loss. 4 of the five collars all took charge. maybe someone runs the trashbreaker and has some new batteries on stock. I will tell anyone who inquiries when I post them for sale, that the battery is no longer available for this unit.the batteries in it might last for years or they may not. thanks to all who helped. P.S.don't tell my WIFE :bash: :dance:

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Have you tried Okie dog supply ? Also you may want to go on ebay and do a search , I've found a few good deals on TT collars there a couple years back
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Pat;

Pat:
I sent you a P.M.