Shock collars~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

I HAVE AT THIS TIME SEVERAL TRI-TRONIC TRASH BREAKER FOR SALE. ALL HAVE 6 COLLARS AND TRANSMITTER, WORKING READY FOR THE FIELD USAGE

I have been buying them up over time and replacing the batteries, in both the Transmitters and is what I have found that has gone out, I found a company that has these battery pack for sale, not very costly and get them sent to me though the mail.

Anyone need one of these Good Ol T.T. give a me a call at 1-706-245-5391 or 706-498-0296.

Daddy Rabbit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

LR Patch

Re: Shock collars~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Post by LR Patch »

DR ,
are you going to another type/ style system ? I been thinking about the newer Garman mini TT15 receivers and the Alpha 100 transmitter . Not sure and for 10 units would be quite expensive up front .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Aubrey Holcombe

Mr. Patch:

No Sir, I bought myself a nine ((9) dog Garman back when they bought out the Tri Tropic old G -3 Trashbreaker what a joke !! The new smaller 9 dog set was nothing in comparing with , my old T.T. G-2 , 3 I owned both, they were mighty, good in fact that is what I am running to this day!

I had lots of good friends, wanting to go to the new Tracking collars, so they would sale me their old G-3 and so I ended up with quite a collection, so I remember what the T.T. company had advised me many years ago,, to Keep Them On Charging, when Not in use ! It works I have the first old G-2 that I ever bought, and use it every day, as I been tarting pups for my customers for Many Years.

I found out that about half these old T.T. have the battery pack inside the hand held Transmitter, has a dead battery pack, can buy a new Pack that listed the number of collar transmitters the will fit, several are T.T. 70, Trash breakers. and others, cost of the battery pack is less than $40 including shipping..

So I ended up with a number of good six (6) T.T. over the years. I let this information out and have sold about all, I want to sale just have this one (1) six (6) left and don't care if I sale it or not, most have gone to my local friend that can see them in person, not had a one brought back, all are still working but you do have to KEEP THEM ON CHARGE WHEN NOT IN USE !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :dance:

Aubrey Holcombe

Mr. Patch:

No Sir, I bought myself a nine ((9) dog Garman back when they bought out the Tri Tropic old G -3 Trashbreaker what a joke !! The new smaller 9 dog set was nothing in comparing with , my old T.T. G-2 , 3 I owned both, they were mighty, good in fact that is what I am running to this day!

I had lots of good friends, wanting to go to the new Tracking collars, so they would sale me their old G-3 and so I ended up with quite a collection, so I remember what the T.T. company had advised me many years ago,, to Keep Them On Charging, when Not in use ! It works I have the first old G-2 that I ever bought, and use it every day, as I been tarting pups for my customers for Many Years.

I found out that about half these old T.T. have the battery pack inside the hand held Transmitter, has a dead battery pack, can buy a new Pack that listed the number of collar transmitters the will fit, several are T.T. 70, Trash breakers. and others, cost of the battery pack is less than $40 including shipping..

So I ended up with a number of good six (6) T.T. over the years. I let this information out and have sold about all, I want to sale just have this one (1) six (6) left and don't care if I sale it or not, most have gone to my local friend that can see them in person, not had a one brought back, all are still working but you do have to KEEP THEM ON CHARGE WHEN NOT IN USE !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :dance:

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

I still like the old trashbreakers i have the G3 ive been buying or bought a few and now have a 6 dog system. Only issue is a few collars dont seem to charge right all the time... id like to replace the batteries in them.. but old school is the way esp breaking young dogs.. i keep up with them and they learn to keep up with me as well.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Aubrey Holcombe

Hello:
I have a few batteries for the old G-3 if you send me your mailing A.D. will get them up to you, seared to these old T.T. Buttery keep them on CHARGE. when not in use. How many you need?

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Aubrey Holcombe

Hello:
I have a few batteries for the old G-3 if you send me your mailing A.D. will get them up to you, seared to these old T.T. Buttery keep them on CHARGE. when not in use. How many you need?

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Aubrey Holcombe

Here is my phone #'s home 706-245-5391 cell # 706-498-0296 give me a call any time, have a good many battery's for the collars, They test out a good on my tester, over 3.00 volts.
You ever changed the batter pack in the hand held,, transmitter ? I know where these battery packs can be bought,, new.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

warddog

Post by warddog »

Beings I am at the end of my beagle line of dogs I am thinking about selling all my tri-tronics G-3 EXP trashbreaker equipment but have no idea of it's value today. It is a six dog with the transmitter with it's charger as well as 8 receivers with collars and 7 chargers. A couple of the collars also have the lights on them as well. I think I also have some extra NEW batteries, a couple bare collars, some bells and the case to store some of it in. YES, they have been on a charger all the time and I have to rotate the extra receiver into the mix as well. I have only one 12 year old female left from my old Ranger dan blood which I let get old before I realized time had gotten away from me to get her bred. The bad thing is that our rabbit hunting areas have dwindled down to few and far in between with not to great numbers. Hunting on public lands has been rough as well because of the pressure and so I decided after deer hunting my woods and the squirrels driving us nuts to get a squirrel dog. Places to hunt and plenty of game. That now makes me think I need a garmin train and train system rather than a trashbreaker so I am contemplating selling ALL this stuff to get a TT system. I am curious as to what the value of such a batch may be? I could break it down and sell it piece meal but I'm thinking that I would like to sell it as a lot and or trade for a TT15 mini system of equal value. Not trying to jump on Daddy Rabbits thread but merely asking the value of such equipment? I know I would have to dig out the exact extra new batteries and collars that I have but I have cited the biggest part of what i have. I believe I originally purchased this Trashbreaker from LR Patch to begin with.

Aubrey Holcombe

What are you asking for it ?
Send me a p.m.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Aubrey Holcombe

Warddog:

never did send me an answer as to what he wanted for the old T.T. ?

Suppose he backed out of getting it a new home??

I may be still interested if you have it for sale, as I have a lots of batters, here at this time. 1 -19-2022.

D.R. Dixie Land
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>