SALES AT OKIE DOG SUPPLY

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

OKIEDOG

SALES AT OKIE DOG SUPPLY

Post by OKIEDOG »

You can save $100 on DriveTrack 71 GPS - sale price is $299.99 and it ships free at Okie Dog Supply. Ends 9/30/22
You can save $50 on the Garmin Alpha 10 handheld (by itself or in a bundle combo) - sale price is $349.99 - ships free at Okie Dog. Ends 9/30/22.
HuntView Plus mapcard - Sale Price $59.99 - ends 9/19/22.

The DriveTrack 71 is a regular automobile GPS on steroids - with handsfree AND you can connect your Alpha 100/200/200i to it and track your dogs. When not in dog tracking mode (you know, when we are working or traveling to a trial), you can use it as a regular GPS. We do update these at Okie Dog before they arrive to you - the software and the maps.

The Alpha 10 is a handheld that is essentially an Alpha 200 - minus the maps. You can have a map by connecting the Alpha 10 to your smartphone using the Garmin Explore app. The alpha 10 is small (fits in Sandy's hand) and can shock/tone/vibrate depending on the dog device it works with. It works with T5, TT15, T5X, TT15X. It can be paired to the alpha 200 and 200i as another contact. It's a pretty handy little device and super lightweight. It'll hold as many collars as the Alpha 200/200i (20 total). Easy to see in the sun - it is a monochrome screen color (no fancy colors like the Alpha 200 or 200i). It cannot take a mapcard - but you get satellite imagery on your phone thru the Garmin Explore app for free so you don't really need it.

The HuntView Plus mapcard provides satellite imagery (birdseye) for whatever state you pick. We keep all states in-stock at Okie Dog Supply. It also has landowner info and hunting management units with regulations (you should ALWAYS consult local regs primarily because they can change quickly). Works in Alpha 100/Astro 320/Astro 430/Alpha 200 and Alpha 200i/DriveTrack 71. You do get the sale price when purchasing it within a bundle combo at Okie Dog Supply.

And, we offer financing thru Affirm, Klarna, or BuyNow/Pay Later.

We look forward to serving you!

Mike Franklin
OKIE DOG SUPPLY
918-633-3519
www.OKIEDOGSUPPLY.com