1981 Jeep CJ7 full fiberglass body

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

denny606

1981 Jeep CJ7 full fiberglass body

Post by denny606 »

Jeep for sale ,new fiber glass body,full tilt fiberglass one piece hood new front seats, hardtop'bikini top and soft half doors,new radiator from the radiator barn,aluminum wheels 'chrome side bars and very good 31x 10.50 tires only 52,000+ miles ,GM 2.5 four banger and 4 speed. frame is in good condition $ 3800 or would consider trade on a mule ,rhino or late model honda 4x4 atv
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

denny606

jeep

Post by denny606 »

i am trying to get some pics of this Jeep by this weekend :!:

denny606

jeep

Post by denny606 »

sorry about the pics , i am going to Judes house this week and let him post some :!:

Beagleman67

Post by Beagleman67 »

Nice 81 Jeep here boys,I went to Denny's house a couple weeks ago and bought a pup and saw the Jeep,SHARP!!!!! How are the pups doing?

Scotty

denny606

jeep

Post by denny606 »

Good to hear from you Scotty,the pups are doing great and have sold all but the red tic female and the other blue tic ,they're going to live here ,Clayton bought the little female, I knew he couldn't stand it , Iwent to the vet and got a bottle of strongid brand wormer and you woldn't believe the difference in the big red tic ,he's going to be a thumper .I started watching him closer after worming him with the liquid and figured out he was gagging and spitting most of it back up,this other wormer is kinda creamy and sticks to the inside of his mouth and he has to swallow it .His coat looks better and he's alot more livelynow.going to go run a little tommorrow, just me and the three girls, I got the peds. printed out on Mollyand Sam sent me a copyof Buster's,watching the mail box for the AKC to do their thing,I'll send you and Sam pup papers and copies of Mollys' side as soon as they get here,Your pup doing good? I know you can't tell much about young pups,but I think the red female is going to be a ball of fire,she is never still and if you open the door be ready to catch her cause she's jumping out. Tell Sam howdy too ,Denny

Beagleman67

Post by Beagleman67 »

Glad the pups are doing good,mine is doing great.Do you still have the red male?

denny606

red male

Post by denny606 »

he has been sold

Beagleman67

Post by Beagleman67 »

Did Clayton sell his 2 dogs?

JUDE

Nice Jeep

Post by JUDE »

This Jeep is still for sale . I got my camera ready anytime you want to show up Denny . He may have his own camera but just wants to look at these beautiful Patch pups :lol: . I doubt he'd ever admit it though . Some people are just hard headed :???:

Buddy
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg