Beagles and more!- WT deer Hooves (Pretty Cool Stuff)

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BuschBound

Beagles and more!- WT deer Hooves (Pretty Cool Stuff)

Post by BuschBound »

Each one is a "one of a kind" These are Original acrylic paintings on Authentic Whitetail Deer hooves. These hoove are signed by the artist Dan R Perotti and a gold pin on the back side of the hoove. You will not find these anywhere else. I myself have purchased two of these pins one a running beagle the other a Hare running away that I have pinned on to my hunting cap. They look pretty cool. Dan Perotti is a houndsman from here in the Ironwood area and has done many painting donations for our local clubs and his paintings are all over the world. He specializes in wildlife art and comes up with alot of different ideas just like this one. He is one of the first ones to paint on feathers, bear,coyote,fox teeth and carve into bone, antlers and wood. I've even seen some of his work with pottery as well amazing!! Dan does it all!!! You are not purchasing a deer hoove "thats free" you are buying his "art work"!

$40.00

$40.00

$40.00

If you are interested in purchasing one of these pins please feel free to contact me directly on my cell (906) 285-1740 or PM or send me an email. if you have any other ideas that my suit your needs call Dan Perotti directly at (906) 932-0444 Thanks for looking. Dave Martin