Jeep CJ7 fiberglass body 4sale ,sold!!!!

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

denny606

Jeep CJ7 fiberglass body 4sale ,sold!!!!

Post by denny606 »

1981 Jeep for sale ,new fiber glass body,full tilt fiberglass one piece hood new front seats, hardtop and bikini top and soft half doors,new radiator from the radiator barn,aluminum wheels ,rollbar padding'chrome side bars,new brake drums and shoes,and front rotors,new brake lines and very good 31x 10.50 tires only 52,000+ miles ,GM 2.5 four banger and SR4 4speedtrans and Dana300 transfer case with Warn manual locking hubs(the metal ones ,not plastic). frame is in good condition. this is one of the better CJ's you'll find .the body kit and one piece front end will run you around $2500and allthe other new parts will set you back another $1000 or more. this jeep is driven almost on a daily basis ,sorry the interior isn't very clean because as i said i drive it and i am a man so you know it is going to looked lived in,i should also mention that this jeep will get 20to23 mpg around here .$ 3400 or would consider trade on a mule ,rhino .gator or late model honda 4x4 atv I also have an old cj5 for parts only that i may let go with it,it has the 304 AMC v8 three speed trans and dana 300 transfer case

Now that I have Denny's password expect to see more positive post about Patch hounds :lol: J/K Jude
Last edited by denny606 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

coolbrze

Post by coolbrze »

Denny - got your PM, that's a FINE looking Jeep!!! Gotta love those M/Ts!
Playboy Kennels - Got rabbit? ~ (703) 989-4079 ~ PlayboyKennels@gmail.com

Home of FC OTIS' BIG JOHN

Past home of FC DEATON'S BO & FC DEVIL'S HOLE HONEY BEE

JUDE

Nice ride

Post by JUDE »

Don't let the dirt on the interior fool you . This jeep would cleen up far better than what it looks IMO . Denny is just a little too redneckish sometimes :lol:

Buddy
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

denny606

interior

Post by denny606 »

Guilty as charged ,Buddy, check it out people price has been reduced to $3400 OBO I need to sell this jeep for the simple fact that I have 2 many vehicles
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

52K :cool: btt

Buddy
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg