Tracker Classic 2 dog system for sale

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Lancer

Tracker Classic 2 dog system for sale

Post by Lancer »

My brother and I went in together and bought the system with two Supra Lite collars about 1 1/2 years ago. We only used one of the collars and then it was for only a few
hours. Everything worked well and the kit is in excellent condition. We only hunt one dog and because of the terrain we really don't ever need to track her.
We paid $600 for the system new and want $420 for it now. I will take care of the shipping costs in the U.S.
The kit includes the following: a hard plastic case - the orange colored Tracker Classic receiver - a cordova holster for the reciever - 2 Supra Lite collars with batteries - battery belt case - and instruction manual. The collar frequencies are 217.375 Mhz and 217.350 Mhz.
I can email pics of the kit if desired. Everything works great and is in new condition. I'm located in Big Rapids, MI. if anyone nearby would like to try it out.
Thank you

SwampBuck

Re: Tracker Classic 2 dog system for sale

Post by SwampBuck »

Will you sell a collar separately?

Lancer

Post by Lancer »

No, not at this time. I would like to keep the system as advertised.

Thanks for inquiring though.

Lancer

SwampBuck

Post by SwampBuck »

If you change your mind let me know. Thank you

LANCE'S ONLY BEAGLES

Post by LANCE'S ONLY BEAGLES »

Do you still have this system and if so is it a 2 dog system? What is the bottom dollar on it?
Lance Spivey
PKC Director

Lancer

Post by Lancer »

Yes, the system is still for sale. The Tracker Classic system is limited to handling two dog collars only.
My system comes with two collars. If you ever wanted to use more that two collars, then this system
would not work for you----it is not expandable beyond two collars.
I'm not much for dickering. My bottom line is $400 plus the cost to ship it to the buyer. My system is
in brand new condition. It was only used for a couple of hours and then only one collar was used. I
can email you pics if you would like. No mars, scratches, marks, etc. brand new condition. System
runs $600 new as advertised on internet. We paid $600 for it when my brother and I bought it.
Thanks for the inquiry.
Lancer