>>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TheLittleBlackBook

Re: >>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

Bopeye wrote:Jack. You are welcome, but it is I that owes you a big thankyou. I just I would have known this stuff years ago. I believe my pack would have been better off. I have started an in depth study of other ways to improve my canines health through exercise that compliments their natural strengths. I have learned a great deal by studying others methods of training all kinds of animals, including people. Once again thank you and Happy New Year. :D
Thank you again, sir, and Happy New Year to you too :)

What you express happens to us all: after we gain a ton of experience, we realize all the things we did wrong :cry:

That is actually what prompted me to write that book, was to help others get to where they need to go much faster, by avoiding the (so many) common mistakes that get made ... and not just learning the right things, right away, but saving a whole lotta money every step of the way as well :cool:

Cheers,

Jack

TheLittleBlackBook

This book is what ALL sporting dog fanciers need, a no-nonsense guide to feeding, keeping, and breeding sporting dogs on a serious level. It's what your vets won't tell you, what your breeders won't tell you, but what you need to know. Information like getting expensive prescription drugs for pennies, legally, and without a prescription. Information about the truth concerning the dog food industry and how over 90% of dog food is slow poison to a dog. In fact, here are some of the testimonials:

"As a serious breeder, I have decided that no one will be able to buy a dog from me unless they agree to buy your book. It is that good."
~ Tony G.

"I just received your book today and I have to say I am impressed. There is no other book out there like this. Nothing comes close. Not to take anything away from others who have written books but none of them go into the fields of study that yours does. You are helping to eliminate so much guess work that one might face by getting into these dogs. The best part is it is only $50. Not bad for information that will save a dog's life someday. People that want to get serious about their dogs will appreciate all this useful info. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Take Care,"
~ Chuck

This critical book comes in paperback ($50) and hardbound ($65). Prices include shipping. There is about a 1-week turnaround to receive the paperback and about a 2-week turnaround to receive the hard copy.

I am so confident this is the best book on dog raising you will ever buy that I have FREE SAMPLES OF EACH CHAPTER posted for your review. These samples are in Adobe .pdf format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them (also provided on my website, free). Some of these take file samples may take awhile to download, but it will be worth it to you to spend some time doing so and reading them.

Please take a moment to read what this book has to offer. Please read the HUNDREDS of testimonials. I promise you will be glad you did. Here is the link:

http://www.sportingdogcentral.com/LittleBlackBook

Thank you for your time.

JK

New Revised Edition!!!

bfoster

Post by bfoster »

FYI, Order placed yesterday. paid via paypal

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

Pricing and website is confusing and will not read through 12+ pages . I don't need the flashy stuff nor glitters. How much for a book delivered to Canada?

TheLittleBlackBook

Mikka wrote:Pricing and website is confusing and will not read through 12+ pages . I don't need the flashy stuff nor glitters. How much for a book delivered to Canada?
No one asked you to read through 12 pages, and I don't see any glitter.

Regarding the book, there are actually only 4 links that pertain to it: What's Inside?, Testimonials, Order Yours, and Bulk Orders.

Rocket science ought to tell anyone that, if they want to know the price, they should click on the Order Yours link to find out what the pricing is.
If a person wants to find out what the book is about, rocket science ought to prompt anyone to click the What's Inside? link.
If a person wants to know what other dogmen think about the material, maybe clicking on the Testimonials link would be a good idea, etc. :idea:

The other links on my site are to other dog products ... and they're pretty self-explanatory :roll:

Anyway, regarding the book itself, the bottom line is if reading a few links seems insurmountable or offensive to you, then I am not sure you'll be able to handle the nearly 400 pages I have have written on the subject of how best to raise a kennel of sporting dogs ... as the material will only benefit those who DO want to go the extra mile and do the best they can for their dogs ... as opposed to those who can't be bothered to lift a finger to learn new and better ways.

Thanks,

Jack

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

Wow, business must be slow for you to take the time to write this email to make yourself super intelligent and me super stupid! Unfortunately, you see it will take me as much time to write this to tell you to shove your book up your arse.

Please next time you get a question that seems stupid to you, remember not all people were created equal or as smart as you. Some of us go through life with physical and mental challenges.

TheLittleBlackBook

Mikka wrote:Wow, business must be slow for you to take the time to write this email to make yourself super intelligent and me super stupid!
No, I take my time doing pretty much everything, because I am very thorough, which is why my book has the testimonials it does.

Honestly, I don't need to try to make you look lazy and (), you've done a pretty good job of that yourself.

Mikka wrote:Unfortunately, you see it will take me as much time to write this to tell you to shove your book up your arse.
No thanks, as with laziness, your new suggestion here is not a habit I share with you either.

Mikka wrote:Please next time you get a question that seems stupid to you, remember not all people were created equal or as smart as you. Some of us go through life with physical and mental challenges.
Actually, your question smacked more of laziness, and insolence, which is why I responded the way I did. Over the years selling dogs to people all over the world, I have seen lazy arrogant people like you invariably make terrible owners, because their laziness and arrogance make them immune to learning, so they are a blight on whatever breed they choose to own.

Good luck to you, you can say what you want after this, because in the end no one will ever say anything truly good about anything you've done.

Laziness just doesn't inspire that type of reaction.

Jack

Mikka

Post by Mikka »

Go ahead, shove that book a little further up please. You have no idea what I achieved in my life or for that matter who I am. Your last statements are a show of arrogance and a demonstration of a big ego, insecurity and total disrespect for others.
I don't care about how many dogs you sold! That is no way of measuring a man. Where I come from we use a very different measuring stick.
Now that you have made your "smoke" show, let's talk about that website of yours.
It is really confusing, you want to buy a book and find your way to different levels of stuff to buyat different prices and of all types of media on CD's. I don't remember the last time I used a CD. Why don't you move up to direct downloads like everyone else? Why don't you make a deal with amazon or some other distributor/publisher to sell your book. Oh! is it because you have not found a publisher?
Or may be you prefer your method, because you increase your profit with extra margins on the media and postage?
I really pity you. because you are one insecure pup my friend!