>>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TheLittleBlackBook

>>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

This book is what ALL sporting dog fanciers need, a no-nonsense guide to feeding, keeping, and breeding sporting dogs on a serious level. It's what your vets won't tell you, what your breeders won't tell you, but what you need to know. Information like getting expensive prescription drugs for pennies, legally, and without a prescription. Information about the truth concerning the dog food industry and how over 90% of dog food is slow poison to a dog. In fact, here are some of the testimonials:

"As a serious breeder, I have decided that no one will be able to buy a dog from me unless they agree to buy your book. It is that good."
~ Tony G.

"I just received your book today and I have to say I am impressed. There is no other book out there like this. Nothing comes close. Not to take anything away from others who have written books but none of them go into the fields of study that yours does. You are helping to eliminate so much guess work that one might face by getting into these dogs. The best part is it is only $50. Not bad for information that will save a dog's life someday. People that want to get serious about their dogs will appreciate all this useful info. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Take Care,"
~ Chuck

This critical book comes in paperback ($50) and hardbound ($65). Prices include shipping. There is about a 1-week turnaround to receive the paperback and about a 2-week turnaround to receive the hard copy.

I am so confident this is the best book on dog raising you will ever buy that I have FREE SAMPLES OF EACH CHAPTER posted for your review. These samples are in Adobe .pdf format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them (also provided on my website, free). Some of these take file samples may take awhile to download, but it will be worth it to you to spend some time doing so and reading them.

Please take a moment to read what this book has to offer. Please read the HUNDREDS of testimonials. I promise you will be glad you did. Here is the link:

http://www.sportingdogcentral.com/LittleBlackBook

Thank you for your time.

JK

New Revised Edition!!!
Last edited by TheLittleBlackBook on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Farwest

Re: ((( THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK )))

Post by Farwest »

Would you sell me one for $30 Canadian?

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Thanks
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Bump for a stand up guy!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

Right now, $50 for a paperback is more then most of us can do. I am struggling to continue the feed and upkeep on my dogs. Do I think a book like this can be priceless YES. Can I scratch out the $50 right now.... nope :cry:
Patch Addict

TheLittleBlackBook

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

tiffinis wrote:Right now, $50 for a paperback is more then most of us can do. I am struggling to continue the feed and upkeep on my dogs. Do I think a book like this can be priceless YES. Can I scratch out the $50 right now.... nope :cry:

I understand and thank you for your interest. The online publisher charges me close to $25 to make and send it, and I'd like to be able to profit a little bit for writing all that info down :D

Let me ask you something serious though: how many dogs do you feed?

The reason I ask is that, I agree, times are tough---and I agree again that it's expensive to care for a group of dogs, especially if you try to do so to the best of your ability and don't skimp on their neeeds. What would it be worth to you to learn how to feed your dogs better food, and yet to do it for less than what you're feeding now? If you can save just $0.25/day feeding each dog (without stooping to get bad food, but instead upgrading your food to be even better), that adds-up to a savings of $91/year per dog.

It's now becoming flea and tick season again, and buying commercial flea spray costs money, about $16/bottle. What if you learned to make your own for $16 for four bottles ... and you made a product that is 6x stronger, and that lasts 10x longer, because you made the base in mineral oil (not water). That $16 will now last you all year, instead of just a month. A lot of people use Frontline/Advantage too, and even smart shoppers pay maybe $4 or $5 per-use for this product. What if you learned how to treat your dog with the same drug for about $0.15 (fifteen cents) per dog? Treating each dog for 6 months with Frontline costs about $30. My way it costs you $0.90 (ninety cents) per dog. So again that's a $29 savings per dog all through tick season.

Added up, by spending $50 on my book, at the end of the year you've saved yourself close to $170, and that's just for one dog. And those are just 3 of the (no telling how many) money-saving secrets I have in this book.

In the end, I think the information will pay you back so much more than what you spent, that I think you'll be very glad you got it. But either way, I sincerely appreciate your interest.

Thank you,

Jack

snide

Post by snide »

Got one, Tons of good solid info...Good Book!! IMHO :check:

Butch Saari

Post by Butch Saari »

I got the hard cover book for $65. Well worth the money.

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

just ordered a hardback today.... :D it cant get here quick enough.. :)