>>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TheLittleBlackBook

Re: >>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

This book is what ALL sporting dog fanciers need, a no-nonsense guide to feeding, keeping, and breeding sporting dogs on a serious level. It's what your vets won't tell you, what your breeders won't tell you, but what you need to know. Information like getting expensive prescription drugs for pennies, legally, and without a prescription. Information about the truth concerning the dog food industry and how over 90% of dog food is slow poison to a dog. In fact, here are some of the testimonials:

"As a serious breeder, I have decided that no one will be able to buy a dog from me unless they agree to buy your book. It is that good."
~ Tony G.

"I just received your book today and I have to say I am impressed. There is no other book out there like this. Nothing comes close. Not to take anything away from others who have written books but none of them go into the fields of study that yours does. You are helping to eliminate so much guess work that one might face by getting into these dogs. The best part is it is only $50. Not bad for information that will save a dog's life someday. People that want to get serious about their dogs will appreciate all this useful info. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Take Care,"
~ Chuck

This critical book comes in paperback ($50) and hardbound ($65). Prices include shipping. There is about a 1-week turnaround to receive the paperback and about a 2-week turnaround to receive the hard copy.

I am so confident this is the best book on dog raising you will ever buy that I have FREE SAMPLES OF EACH CHAPTER posted for your review. These samples are in Adobe .pdf format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them (also provided on my website, free). Some of these take file samples may take awhile to download, but it will be worth it to you to spend some time doing so and reading them.

Please take a moment to read what this book has to offer. Please read the HUNDREDS of testimonials. I promise you will be glad you did. Here is the link:

http://www.sportingdogcentral.com/LittleBlackBook

Thank you for your time.

JK

New Revised Edition!!!

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

Keep learning more. We have started a club of sorts that is trying to get some pulls going. This book keeps coming in handy. It is still in my gun safe, except when I am reading it. Almost as worn out as my Bible. LOVE IT!!! :)
Coyote problems? Can't fix it with western tactics. Here ya go. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/
You can find me and other Prostaff here. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/prostaff

Flatlander2

Post by Flatlander2 »

Is the paperback still available ? Only see the hardcover on the order link on the website.
CH HBCH Fertelli's Flatlander Hailey
HBCH Fertelli's Johnnie Walker
Fertelli's Pay the Piper
Fertelli's Whiskey Shootin Cooper

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

Can't wait to get mine ! Hard Copy

TheLittleBlackBook

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

Flatlander2 wrote:Is the paperback still available ? Only see the hardcover on the order link on the website.
Hi.

I discontinued the paperback, because 90% of the people who ordered it said, "I wish I would have gotten the hard copy," lol, so I just made that the only option :)

ken pack wrote:Can't wait to get mine ! Hard Copy
Got your order, and it's placed with the printer ... should ship in about a week :cool:

Thanks!

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

Thank you :!: