>>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TheLittleBlackBook

Re: >>>))) THE DOG OWNER'S LITTLE BLACK BOOK (((<<<

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

This book is what ALL sporting dog fanciers need, a no-nonsense guide to feeding, keeping, and breeding sporting dogs on a serious level. It's what your vets won't tell you, what your breeders won't tell you, but what you need to know. Information like getting expensive prescription drugs for pennies, legally, and without a prescription. Information about the truth concerning the dog food industry and how over 90% of dog food is slow poison to a dog. In fact, here are some of the testimonials:

"As a serious breeder, I have decided that no one will be able to buy a dog from me unless they agree to buy your book. It is that good."
~ Tony G.

"I just received your book today and I have to say I am impressed. There is no other book out there like this. Nothing comes close. Not to take anything away from others who have written books but none of them go into the fields of study that yours does. You are helping to eliminate so much guess work that one might face by getting into these dogs. The best part is it is only $50. Not bad for information that will save a dog's life someday. People that want to get serious about their dogs will appreciate all this useful info. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Take Care,"
~ Chuck

This critical book comes in paperback ($50) and hardbound ($65). Prices include shipping. There is about a 1-week turnaround to receive the paperback and about a 2-week turnaround to receive the hard copy.

I am so confident this is the best book on dog raising you will ever buy that I have FREE SAMPLES OF EACH CHAPTER posted for your review. These samples are in Adobe .pdf format, so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them (also provided on my website, free). Some of these take file samples may take awhile to download, but it will be worth it to you to spend some time doing so and reading them.

Please take a moment to read what this book has to offer. Please read the HUNDREDS of testimonials. I promise you will be glad you did. Here is the link:

http://www.sportingdogcentral.com/LittleBlackBook

Thank you for your time.

JK

New Revised Edition!!!
Last edited by TheLittleBlackBook on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

briarhopper

Post by briarhopper »

How much is your book, shipped to my house??

TheLittleBlackBook

briarhopper wrote:How much is your book, shipped to my house??
$65

Dean

Post by Dean »

I need the contact info. for this book???Thanks

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

I have read and re-read this book 100 times at least. Any of ya'll want to get a fellow houndsman something for Christmas, I would consider this book for sure. Doesn't matter what breed you have it will help.
Give me a shout at hobie66@ymail.com if you have questions.
Coyote problems? Can't fix it with western tactics. Here ya go. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/
You can find me and other Prostaff here. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/prostaff

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

Just noticed it was a year ago yesterday I ordered this book. Some of this stuff just comes natural to me now. Can't remember what or how I did before I had this book. I may not have beagles anymore do to a back surgery that ended my chasing dogs days, I still have dogs. Not beagles, but all of this applies to just about any breed of dog and will make your dogs a lot healthier than anything else you can do for them. The choices are endless. It took awhile to get use to some of it, but when you see what it does for your dogs you just can't stop.
I have a friend that hunts bears and hogs. I told him about this book and explained a little bit that I learned in this book. I am not sure if he got the book or not, but he has thanked me a dozen times or more for just that one tidbit of information I told him about. He asked if he could borrow the book and I said "NO way bro. Nothing personal but I don't want to evening accidentally lose this thing". I gave him the web address instead. He got a little ticked that I wouldn't loan him my book, but I don't loan my family Bible, my guns, my vehicle or anything else valuable to me, so why would I loan this book out? It has taught me a lot even on things I thought I knew everything about. Knowledge just doesn't have a price tag some times and there is so much valuable information in this one book that there is no way I could remember it all, so I keep this book in my gun safe and refer back to it often.

I am telling you folks, if you don't have this book and are serious about having top notch hounds or any dog for that matter, then don't cheat yourself or your dogs. Buy this thing. After almost one complete year of putting this book to practical use and can honestly say it has probably saved me thousands of dollars. I am not just talking about feed. How much is a good dog worth? If you could do something to help that dogs performance, improve it's overall health and quite possibly help it live a few years longer and be healthier in doing so, then why wouldn't you do it?
John, I would give you twice what you are asking now that I know what I was missing. Once again thank you so much for writing this and making it available to others.
As stated before I don't have beagles anymore, ( Lord knows I miss them), but the dogs my family and I do have thank you as well. It was worth every penny.
Merry Christmas to all!!! :D
Coyote problems? Can't fix it with western tactics. Here ya go. http://www.easterncoyotes.com/

TheLittleBlackBook

Bopeye wrote:Just noticed it was a year ago yesterday I ordered this book. Some of this stuff just comes natural to me now. Can't remember what or how I did before I had this book. I may not have beagles anymore do to a back surgery that ended my chasing dogs days, I still have dogs. Not beagles, but all of this applies to just about any breed of dog and will make your dogs a lot healthier than anything else you can do for them. The choices are endless. It took awhile to get use to some of it, but when you see what it does for your dogs you just can't stop.
I have a friend that hunts bears and hogs. I told him about this book and explained a little bit that I learned in this book. I am not sure if he got the book or not, but he has thanked me a dozen times or more for just that one tidbit of information I told him about. He asked if he could borrow the book and I said "NO way bro. Nothing personal but I don't want to evening accidentally lose this thing". I gave him the web address instead. He got a little ticked that I wouldn't loan him my book, but I don't loan my family Bible, my guns, my vehicle or anything else valuable to me, so why would I loan this book out? It has taught me a lot even on things I thought I knew everything about. Knowledge just doesn't have a price tag some times and there is so much valuable information in this one book that there is no way I could remember it all, so I keep this book in my gun safe and refer back to it often.
I am telling you folks, if you don't have this book and are serious about having top notch hounds or any dog for that matter, then don't cheat yourself or your dogs. Buy this thing. After almost one complete year of putting this book to practical use and can honestly say it has probably saved me thousands of dollars. I am not just talking about feed. How much is a good dog worth? If you could do something to help that dogs performance, improve it's overall health and quite possibly help it live a few years longer and be healthier in doing so, then why wouldn't you do it?
John, I would give you twice what you are asking now that I know what I was missing. Once again thank you so much for writing this and making it available to others.
As stated before I don't have beagles anymore, ( Lord knows I miss them), but the dogs my family and I do have thank you as well. It was worth every penny.
Merry Christmas to all!!! :D

All I can say is "Wow, thank you!" That truly came from the heart.

I poured my own heart into writing this book, and even 5 years later, it is still a great feeling when I know it touched true dog folks like that.

So grateful for your time and thoughtfulness to say these kind words!

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all as well :)

Jack

Bopeye

Post by Bopeye »

Jack. You are welcome, but it is I that owes you a big thankyou. I just I would have known this stuff years ago. I believe my pack would have been better off. I have started an in depth study of other ways to improve my canines health through exercise that compliments their natural strengths. I have learned a great deal by studying others methods of training all kinds of animals, including people. Once again thank you and Happy New Year. :D