>>>))) PRO DOGGER DVD COLLECTION (((<<<

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TheLittleBlackBook

Re: >>>))) PRO DOGGER DVD COLLECTION (((<<<

Post by TheLittleBlackBook »

Learn the very best secrets and professional animal husbandry practices & techniques ... TODAY!

Folks, I have come out with a whole new series of instructional DVDs. As some of you know, I have recently purchased the Adobe CS5 Master Collection Suite, which among whose abilities is professional DVD authoring software (Premier Pro, Encore, etc.).

Well, the first thing I have done is completely re-furbish my existing DVDs, Breeding by Artificial Insemination and 20 Years of Breeding Secrets.

These DVDs were already the best of their kind, but they lacked a professional touch ... but they sure don't anymore! Although these DVDs were just taken via standard DV video, I have completely updated them to where they come out in MUCH higher quality than before ... AND I have added Chapter Menus to each one. This means that, no longer do you have to go through a 5-hour DVD to find what you want all you have to do is click on the chapter you want to see by selecting it in the menu:

These professional, world-class DVD-authoring tools from Adobe have made me able to take these already-good DVDs and recreate them to be truly spectacular. Here is just a sample of what's inside:

Image Preparation of the Male
Learn ways to ensure your male is fertile when you breed him—because the heat—as well as certain bacteria, mycoplasmas, and other problems—can afflict your stud dog, causing you to wonder "what happened" to your prize stud dog, when only yesterday he was siring pups just fine. Don't lose yourself a stud, and don't miss a key breeding, because you didn't know these secrets. Learn what preventative drugs and herbal supplements to give well in advance to ensure that your stud dog remains fertile.

Image The Week Before
One of the most prevalent killers of pups is poison milk, which means mother's milk that comes out either with a high bacteria content and/or a high coccidia content. It is especially devastating if the puppies' first taste of milk when brought into this world is tainted. Learn to head this killer off at the pass, by giving your bitch key drugs one week before she delivers. I promise this one practice alone will pay for this DVD a minimum of 20x over within a year, by saving pup lives, and it will be immeasurably valuable to you over time.

Image The Art of Reviving Pups
Many pups otherwise perfect puppies are born "dead"—or are unable to breathe and survive on their own, post-partum—just because they inhaled fluid or because of birth trauma. In the hands of an expert, these pups are easily revived and can grow up to be Champions and then some. Unfortunately, however, many people just let perfectly excellent pups sit there and die, simply because they don't know what to do. Reviving pups is a critical skill for any breeder to learn also, both for maximizing monetary profit as well as for keeping alive future Champions—that will die if you don't know how to save them. This is yet another critical section of this DVD!

Image Raw Feeding of Pups
With all of the major pitfalls out of the way, the DVD wraps up with some terrific and yet inexpensive ways to feed your pups optimally ... all the way into adulthood. From mixing some basic, but highly-nutritious gruel for young pups, to recipes for them as they get a little older, once you have your pups out of the "danger zone" of infancy, the rest becomes a matter of daily vigilance and maintenance ... the most important aspect of which is their daily nutrition. Feeding raw really is easy, it really is the best way to go to maintain the healthiest dogs, and it is even less expensive to implement than the cheapest kibble. Once you make the switch, you will never go back.

These are just a few of the many amazing chapters to these DVDS!

Well, not only do I have these two terrific DVDs available now ... totally upgraded ... but I have a brand new Feeding Raw DVD out as well (in HD-DVD format) ... and I will be working on a whole new collection of DVDs that will be taken in modern HD video, where I can also author these presentations on BluRay if you'd like. Really take the time to check-out my BRAND NEW WEBSITE ... and you will be glad you did 8-)

>>> Order the Pro Dogger DVD Collection Here

Thank you,

Jack