For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CharlieNY

For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

Post by CharlieNY »

I have for sale a Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog system. The system is in excellent condition and was reconditioned by Collar Clinic. It has tone and 5 stimulation levels for each collar with separate buttons for each collar. It comes complete with transmitter, 1 red and 1 green collar, long and short contact points, wrench, spare (new) collar battery, spare covers, 2 chargers, and hard plastic case. System is in perfect working condition and has 1 mile range. The ONLY reason I am selling this system is because I just picked up a third dog and needed a 3-dog system, and this system is not expandable. I had to cut the collars down a little bit to fit my beagles, but other than that the system is perfect. Price is $250. Please reply is you are interested. I can email pics if you provide me with an email address.

CharlieNY

Re: For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

Post by CharlieNY »

Still available.

DEW/MAN

Post by DEW/MAN »

Would you like to trade,I have a brand new still in box, it takes video or pics. Very top notch camera, I just dont need it. I got it for Christmas and havent even messed with it. It is priced at $400, I will sell it for $175 if anyone is interested let me know.. Will trade for a single or double shock collar also.

CharlieNY

Post by CharlieNY »

No thank you. I have plenty of cameras.

CharlieNY

Post by CharlieNY »

Still available.

CharlieNY

Post by CharlieNY »

SOLD.