Alpha 100 with 4 TT-10 collars

List Beagling Related Items only here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Crow

Alpha 100 with 4 TT-10 collars

Post by Crow »

Going with the mini. Handheld with charger and 4 collars with chargers, factory boxes and all factory accessories that come with a new unit including quick reference cards, short and long prongs and wrenches, short and long antennas for handheld, carry bag, handheld has never been used without a screen protector. No visible damage or wear on handheld and minimal marks on collars from normal use but no damage. Collar straps have been shortened but still have several inches of adjustment when on large 15 in males, also the square collar keeper has been removed next to the buckle to allow smaller adjustment for my 13 in 16 pound female, straps are still long enough so it does still fit most coon hounds. Has birds eye maps loaded only for my area. I would prefer to sell as a package but may split if someone wants a collar or 2. Retails for $1600 will take $1200 as package or $450 for handheld and $200 each collar. Will not sell chargers or accessories separate bag goes to first buyer if they want it. Will ship for free if bought as package or buyer pays shipping if I have to part it out. Will text pics. 423-215-2820 or 423-663-7280. Thanks for looking.

Crow

Re: Alpha 100 with 4 TT-10 collars

Post by Crow »

Sold pending payment.