wanted trex bitch

Behave with this forum, lol.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bullboy

wanted trex bitch

Post by bullboy »

looking for a bitch out of kingswood trex looking for the whole package thanks bullboy

Lynn Perkins

Re: wanted trex bitch

Post by Lynn Perkins »

bullboy wrote:looking for a bitch out of kingswood trex looking for the whole package thanks bullboy
Bullboy check with mike crabtree,he did have a big tri female forsale.
Perkins Runnin & Gunnin Kennel
Producing winners both under the gun and in front of the judge!
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Thanks Lynn, but she is in NC now. I hope the guy likes her, but I dont know how she will fit with Gay and Robs Diamond dogs.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

Larry G

Post by Larry G »

Hmmm... my nose is itching... could that be me you are talking about? Xcept I don't have any Gay (unless they are doing it behind my back, ha ha). The pup is doing OK, likes the front a little too much but can smoke a hot line with an unusual squall/scream mouth. If no pressure is put on her, that is just run with slow dogs, she stays on it pretty good, not over running the turns by much. She is not a direct daughter of T Rex but has a double cross on top and mostly Northway on the bottom. Not for sale right now but my running buds are whining that she is too fast, so maybe later. Mike it's a long drive, but I am still looking for that special 13 " female. You know the kind, like Swampdawg got... ran her first cottontail 45 minutes solo, check free... hell I'd take 2 of 'em.

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Larry, I wasnt talking about yours. I just help get yours to you. It came from XDAWG.
Mine went east of Raleigh. She is a direct daughter of Rex. I hope you do like yours though.
276 620 1572

Larry G

Post by Larry G »

So you ditched your T Rex, Branko, and who knows what else in favor of Patch/Northway, right? What's up with that? I've only owned Patch bred hare hounds myself and that's been a while, so I am out of touch with which line does what.

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

I like what my Patch dogs do. And they cross well with the northway dogs.
I had some of everything trying to narrow down what I have.
I want dogs that are good dogs to hunt with,that can compete in ARHA LP.

The Rex dogs I had just were not Little Pack dogs.They were very nice dogs, but just werent wired for ARHA.
276 620 1572

JIMMIE ABSHIRE

Post by JIMMIE ABSHIRE »

mike crabtree wrote:I like what my Patch dogs do. And they cross well with the northway dogs.
I had some of everything trying to narrow down what I have.
I want dogs that are good dogs to hunt with,that can compete in ARHA LP.

The Rex dogs I had just were not Little Pack dogs.They were very nice dogs, but just werent wired for ARHA.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old school Northway . Full Throttle no Bottle.

Larry G

Post by Larry G »

Kinda like the big Chief that swapped his 40 Year old Squaw for 2 20's.. big chief not wired for 220!