Female Tri-Color Pup

Behave with this forum, lol.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mike Gibeaut

Female Tri-Color Pup

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

My Wife's aunt and uncle are looking for a female pup.They lost their beagle to old age and are looking for a replacement.They live in Melbourne Fl.This dog will not be hunted it will be a house dog(living the life of riley).I live in Charleston WV and We could take it to them.Does not have to be registered but must be small 13" or under.If you have something that will fit please shoot me a pm
Thanks
Mike
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

B S T

Re: Female Tri-Color Pup

Post by B S T »

DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE FOUND ONE YET BUT A BUDDY OF MINE HAS A FEMALE BUT SHE IS ABOUT 1.5YRS OLD LOVES TO HUNT BUT ALSO LOVES TO BE LO VED ON MILD TEMPERED AND BEAUTIFUL TRICOLOR ABOUT 12 IN TALL. HE NEEDS 300 OUT OF HER THAT IS WHAT HE HAS IN HER. AKC REGISTERED

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

Have not found 1 yet.Appreciate the reply but they want a pup not 1 that old.Thanks but i hope i can find them a 8-10 week old pup.
Mike
Mike Gibeaut
Listen to your Dogs With Your Ears Watch Them With Your Eyes Leave your Ego At Home

DA,s BEAGLES

Post by DA,s BEAGLES »

I have got a small tri colored female 8wks old. I am in Hazard KY. Call if inerested 606-435-1689 Thx Duane AKC REG $250 :)

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Mike, I have had a cancellation on a pup. They are just now 5weeks old, and I can get her a ride to Grafton WV next month. let me know.
Attachments
female pups 009.jpg
female pups 009.jpg (39.66 KiB) Viewed 1340 times

Mike Gibeaut

Post by Mike Gibeaut »

Rick sent you a pm on how tall And how much?
Duane pics did not download
Thanks guys
Mike
Mike Gibeaut