Looking For Running Female

Behave with this forum, lol.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Looking For Running Female

Post by bluegrass »

Here what I would PREFER...running blue tick female...any size or oversized...not looking for the next FC, just a decent rabbit dog. Under age 3 preferred...

We lost our best female this past spring and I am under no illusions about finding another one like her this soon. She was a once in a decade kind of dog.
If you have anything that comes close let me know. Blue tick preferred but obviously any color works.

Thanks in advance.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

jsmilowski

Re: Looking For Running Female

Post by jsmilowski »

sent pm

houndsman

Post by houndsman »

I have a really good red tick female for sale she is registered and if interested PM me please and she is reasonably priced

ZigZagKennels

Post by ZigZagKennels »

I've got a year old bluetick female that I'm letting go of. I just got her back from the running pen and she's doing good. Her sire is out of Reggie and the Dam goes back to Branko lines. I can send pics if you're interested.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

ZigZagKennels wrote:I've got a year old bluetick female that I'm letting go of. I just got her back from the running pen and she's doing good. Her sire is out of Reggie and the Dam goes back to Branko lines. I can send pics if you're interested.
I am...email to me at beaglet67@charter.net or you can text them to me at 6168949614.

Thank you!
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"