what is up with espo

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Jamie

what is up with espo

Post by Jamie »

Can some body tell what is up with the espo sight???????
when will it be back going???????
why is it down???????
I mean this sight would be ok but looks like nobody is on here like they was the espo sight.I do thank Bev for geting us on here but would like to have all the espo people come on over and fill us in like they did on the other sight.
Jamie

SouthernBeagles

Post by SouthernBeagles »

Jamie,
I forwarded the link here from Bev to everyone I had from the SPO board(email addresses I had in my address book.

I am sure most of them just haven't found it yet but hopefully the site will be up and running soon.
Don't squat with your spurs on!

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

Heard anything on the ESPO sight this is nice but sure miss the old one. Tim Romine

Post by Guest »

My guess is that it is done for some reason no one will tell us what is up I am just proud to have this one but would like the espo back!!!
Jamie

beagleboy1654

Post by beagleboy1654 »

Can anyone tell us something about what is up with espomag is it gone for ever or what??????
Daryn

burbba

Post by burbba »

guess we get to hang with the sprinters for a while

SouthernBeagles

Post by SouthernBeagles »

burbba wrote:guess we get to hang with the sprinters for a while
I think there is no better place to be! Not saying I don't miss the SPO board, but it takes all kinds to make this world go round! There is no difference in the breed of the dogs the sprinters run or the passion they have for their hounds as we have!

Just thank god they run their hounds and aren't trying to take our rights away!

As far as who runs what............. What ever floats their boat! Just keep em in the woods! :D
Don't squat with your spurs on!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

The sprinters are here, but y'all might be surprised to find that many are not. As a matter of fact, many on this board don't even trial. They just hunt their dogs, lol. In any event, there's a wealth of information over here, too. Just read some of the forums since you're here. :bigsmile:

Worst case scenario on espo: It will be back up Feb 1 when the monthly bandwidth is re-allotted. Appears there were *get this* 30,000 views on that rabbit biting the snake video, and that's what ran it over, LMAO. I will have to take that video down after the board comes back up.

*ducks flying tomatoes*

burbba

Post by burbba »

Southern, I agree, i'm good with whatever. I was making a little joke