Up coming trials

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

buzz

Up coming trials

Post by buzz »

I always kept up with what trials would be coming up through the espo site, but can't now. If you know of a trial any time soon, please post it on here. I would normally check each week to see if there was something close enough that I was interested in, even though I'm not much of a trialer. I usually hit 2 or 3 a year about this time. I'm sure the regulars at trials will already know but there are a lot of people like me out there, posting them could make a big difference in your turn out.

Fred Scheetz

Post by Fred Scheetz »

buzz------don't know where you're from, so don't know if this will help--or not. Here's a few coming up in my "neck of the woods".
Jan. 20-21-----Lake City @ Somerset, Ky. MAB derby qualifier.
Little River B.C. @ Morgantown, Ky. (UBGF running grounds). AKC licensed SPO.
Jan. 27-28-----Silver Creek, southern In.. AKC licensed SPO/CHB.
Feb. 3-4-------Southwind B.C., southern Ind., AKC licensed SPO/CHB.
Volunteer B.C., Murfreesboro,Tn., AKC licensed SPO/CHB.
Feb. 10-11----Lake City B.C., Somerset, Ky., AKC licensed SPO.

Note: At all of these trials, females run on Sat. and males run on Sunday.
hope that helps some, fred

buzz

Post by buzz »

Thanks Fred, I'm sure it will help someone. Unfortunately I'm from Mississippi, so I won't make it quite that far for a trial, lol. Maybe one day I'll have something worth the trip.

killerkudzu

Post by killerkudzu »

Chestnut Log is next Fri and Sat closing 8:00 Males Fri and Females Sat. J. L. Lester WMA Cedartown Ga.

wallace

Post by wallace »

here you go Buzz. this is a link to deep south calender of license and derby trials. http://www.dsbgf.com/Calendar.html

Mitchell Wallace

buzz

Post by buzz »

Thanks!