New Field Champion

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bmc1

New Field Champion

Post by Bmc1 »

I would like to congratulate Fred and Debbie Sheetz for finishing Russel Creek lotta Hope today at little river she finished in one heck of a winners pack. Couldnt happen to better people. Bryan Combs

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

Congrats Fred & Debbie would love to see her run one of these days. HEY Bryan what's the status on ECHO ? Tim Romine

DBASS

Post by DBASS »

Congrats FRED and DEBBIE.

DEWAYNE

Post by Guest »

First trial she has been in a month been real busy with Tina being sick havnt had a chance to do much running or trialing. She did pretty good today she got fourth. How have you guys been doing? Bryan Combs

TC

Post by TC »

Congrats Folks Great Job!!!
Time to Concentrate on that little male now Fred! :)
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

LIL QUAD

Post by LIL QUAD »

Congrats Fred and Debbie!!! I know Debbie is proud that she is fianally a Field Champion. Bryan, how is your wife doing and congrats on a fourth with Echo. Did anyone here the status on Bob Rogers today?

Post by Guest »

She is doing better cant really do anything until the baby is born. How are you and your family doing? Bryan Combs

LIL QUAD

Post by LIL QUAD »

I am doing good, easy classes this semester...haha! Dad isn't doing any good at all thats why we haven't been at any trials; he is having a lot of sinius problems. It is looking like surgery for him, it is causing his vision to be badly impaired.
Toni Rudd

Post by Guest »

CONGRATS TO FRED AND DEBBIE. I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY ON CLOUD 9. FRED I KNOW IVE ASKED YOU A 100 TIMES , BUT WHO IS HOPE OUT OF AGAIN?

DENNIS-MERV

Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Good job Deb yall have put a lot of work in Hope and she is one fine dog I love the pup I have out of her!!

Fred Scheetz

Post by Fred Scheetz »

Bryan, Tim, Dewayne, Tracey, Toni, Dennis and Jamie--------Debbie and I want to thank each one of you for your compliments and kind words !
We also wamt to thank Little River B.C. (Bill Reynolds, Roy Rogers, Bob Rogers) for conducting a class trial and having excellent, honest judging. The 8---15" bitches in the winner's pack truly put on a show (there were 6 bitches in it that could have finished with the win). AKC Field Rep., Mel Stewart said that he was also very impressed with them.

Results:
1st--Russell Creek Lotta Hope (New FC, pending)---Debbie & Fred Scheetz
2nd--Old Hatchies Lovely Louise (2 wins)---Todd Odle
3rd--Russell Creek Amazing Grace (2 wins)---Debbie & Fred Scheetz
4th-- "Echo" (2 wins)---Bryan Combs
NBQ-- ? (1 win)---Jerry Sensing

Congrat's to Todd, Bryan and Jerry for their bitches fine performances in such a good winner;s pack ! Got to mention that I will miss the competition with Todd Odle's "Lovely Louise" ! In our last 3 trials with Hope (Music City, Volunteer and Little River)----Hope got 2 wins and 1 second, and Louise got 1 win and 2 seconds. Todd, Debbie and I had a "blast" with these two fine bitches. Thanks, Todd !! Lastly, Hope is out of NrFC Russell Creek Amazing Grace (FC Russell Creek Robert E Lee gyp) x FC Star R Southern Sonny. She's not quite 3 yrs. old--placed NBQ in the 2006 AKC National All-Age Championship--won the UBGF National Show Championship in both 2005 and 2006---and finished in 14 licensed trials. As you can see, Debbie and I are very proud of Hope--but having her finish is bittersweet. Thanks again for your kind words, fred

ps---Toni Rudd, Bob Rogers was at the trial yesterday and said that he was a special diet for his ulcer and will be going in for quadruple bypass heart surgery in early Feb. We will all keep in him in our prayers.

LIL QUAD

Post by LIL QUAD »

Fred,
Thanks for updating me on the status of Bob Rogers.
Toni Rudd

rabdawg

Post by rabdawg »

Congrats to you fred an debbie. You guys are getting good at this field trialing game and very deserving as well. People like you and debbie are a true asset to beagling and a big help to young beaglers like myself. Again congrats and thanks for all you do. shawn wilson