Mark West (River city beagle club)

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Jamie

Mark West (River city beagle club)

Post by Jamie »

I would like to thank Mark West for putting on River city derby trial at his home it sure makes it handy not to have to drive 2or3 hours and he has as good of running grounds as you can find so THANK'S MARK!!!!!

Thanks to the big female judges I could not be there but my Wife and son went and told me that Adam done a good job O and you to Tim (lol)

Thanks to Earl my son had a blast that was good of you to let him handle your dog's 3 in one pack was all most more than the little man could handle but he had fun.

Jamie Poe

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

Yes it was very nice of Mark to hold the trial at his enclosure's he is a class act in my book and has helped me out alot. I'd like to say thanks to Bill Hudson and Jeremy Tillman for doing a great job judging the little females. Congrat's to Joe Dan Carter on the win. Special thanks to Curtis Creason for stepping in and handling my dog's when Tyler got sick and had to bail out. I didn't even know anything about it until we were done with the big females. Thanks again , Tim Romine
Last edited by rominebeagles on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clyde Gott

Post by Clyde Gott »

Hey Tim...do you know if Joe Dan had more than one derby there? Joe Dan was handling a blue collar in first series, second pack...I wondered how she was bred. Do you know the rest of the results in the 13" females or 15" females?

Thanks much...
Clyde Gott
Crowley's Ridge Beagles
http://www.thespoboard.com

Adam Hughes

Post by Adam Hughes »

Tim I had a pleasure judging with you. You really know a good gog and will make one heck of a judge. Thanks for the good time and thanks river city for the great trial.

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

Thanks Adam I enjoyed judging with you as well, you even taught me a couple of thing's. Clyde I think he had two in the trial will try to get result's and post them I tried to find you to say hello but never caught up with ya. Tim Romine

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

Have not been by Mark's to ask about all the result's but here is what I remember. 14 big & 22 small

15" females

1. Massac Creek Speck--Billy Mcdaniel's

2.????????????????-- friend of Biily Vaughn's

3. Branham's Ruby--Earl Branham

4.Branham's Runt--Earl Branham

13" females

1. Water Valley ????????-- Joe Dan Carter

2. Romine's Lil Ann--Tim Romine

Sorry that's all I remember Tim Romine