6 Mth AKC Bluetick Blue Creek Bear Also 3 yr Double FC Male

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbit Huntin Fool

6 Mth AKC Bluetick Blue Creek Bear Also 3 yr Double FC Male

Post by Rabbit Huntin Fool »

6 month old bluetick, just started a few weeks ago on wild rabbits with my dogs..He is 15" class,chop mouth, no extra so far, will slot and has taken the front when he gets a check but being green started he can't sustain it yet.He will run with whatever you put him with med to med-fast and he has never been out of place .He kennels great,very friendly,tail stays up..I am only keeping one male is why he is for sale..asking $250 or trade for female pup with Diamond II,Bear,Otis,Pro or simular med speed bloodlines..Located in Maryland ---- Also a freind has a 3 yr male double FC Bred off FC Wood's Chopper x FC Double D ,she is off FC D&W's Turbo to a daughter of FC Triple C Shaker..He was bred by Mark West..He is 3 yr old 15" class,broke,honest mouth, can run with med to med-fast dogs and he will get some checks with both, good pack dog. I hunted him this weekend. His faults are he has weak hunt and he is kennel shy but handles in the field by telling him down. He throws good pups and would make a good stud if you want this blood or help your pack..He is asking $250
Rabbit Huntin Fool
Maryland