SPO Hall Of Fame In-Line Black Jack AKC Reg Pups

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

lananbay

SPO Hall Of Fame In-Line Black Jack AKC Reg Pups

Post by lananbay »

I have a litter of pups sired by a direct son of the late SPO Hall Of Fame Inline Black Jack. Lanan Bay Black Jack will run a rabbit all day he doesn't know when to quit.

Some info about the late Grandfather IN-Line Black Jack
12 1/2" male. Black Jack is a more recent stud dog but a great producer. Instilling hunt and desire. One of Black Jack's best offspring is National Champion Post OAk Little Nip Otis. Otis is a 11 1/2" male. Otis was the 2003 AKC national champion, the 2004 UBGF sire of the year and the 2004 MAB sire of the year. Otis is the 2nd best champion producing sire of recent times (behind FC Short's Pro). Otis is directly out of FC IN-Line Black Jack. Otis was pushed really hard in the SPO Field Trials he was well know he produced 30+ Field Champions all from the great Inline Black Jack Bloodline. Post Oak Lil Nip Otis is the brother to my Black Jack. My Black Jack was one of the last litter's bred before IN-Line Black Jack pass away in late 2009.

Info about the dam Little Molly Field Champion Bred.
AKC Tri Color X Good female, Runs A Fast Med. Speed Rabbit And Good Handling Rabbit Female , And A Good Pack Dog, Needs No Help To Run A Rabbit. And Good Hunter Size 13 3/4 in. Age Sept. 4 07 Name Little Molly SIRE: FC Trailway Little Jake

Info Sire Black Jack
AKC Black And Tan Little White X Good Rabbit Or Trial Male, Runs A Fast Med. Speed Rabbit With Good Line Control And Good Nose But Not Mouthy. And X Good Hunter And Chop Mouth. Loves To Hunt A Rabbit. Size 13 1/4 in. Name BlackJack. Age May 1 09. SIRE FC In-Line Black Jack, Dam: Partons Charming Julie. Also Ped.
My Black Jack the sire & the molly the dam in dry weather conditions ran the same cottontail rabbit for 6 1/2 hrs.

Pups were born May 26th
5 males
2 females

These pups will start around 5 mo's old will be running good just in time for hunting season pups should have no lack of desire & hunt. Both father & mother will hunt all day long day after day.

Asking $ 150.00 males pups $ 150.00 females pups
I can provide a shipper if needed.

$75 Deposit will hold your pup by order of deposit's from first to last.

I'm Located in Many Louisana
Contact info: for pixs etc
Email dlopey@ymail.com or call 318-453-2797
Destry Lopez
LANAN BAY KENNELS

Hunting hounds by RANGER DAN & BLUE NINJA