Meet the pack

If your Beagle is just another member of your family due to retirement from hunting, retirement from show, or just because, this is the forum especially for you. Trade tips on keeping a Beagle inside, discuss issues, and life in general with a Beagle as a pet. Be sure to visit the other forums while your here!

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglesmom

Meet the pack

Post by beaglesmom »

I let the brats out this afternoon - and the dog next door was tied in their front yard. There was also a mama cat and her 3 kittens - and when I let the kids out, they were having a FIT!

Here is the result:

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/ ... ay%202008/

sanfordssj

Re: Meet the pack

Post by sanfordssj »

Are all 5 of thesehouse pets? :shock: You have a pretty group of beagles there.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

beaglesmom

Re: Meet the pack

Post by beaglesmom »

Actually, I currently am owned by 9 beagles, in pack order, they are: Princess, 8, Chloe, 7, JoJo, 4, Tanna, 6, Lottie, 6, Joe and Jack (JoJo and Tanna's sons), 3, Bella (Lottie and Tanna's daughter), 2, and the baby, Angel, the only survivor from JoJo and Tanna's last litter, whelped April 22, 2007. We think JoJo is expecting a litter in October, but not sure yet.
This is the only picture I have that has everyone in it. Chloe is the one in the center looking at "mommy" - she is my "tiny" beagle, my little :angel: Romeo, the big boy in between Jack and Tanna has gone to live wiht my grandson. Angel is the little girl on the bottom row, end. Princess is next to her. Jack and Tanna are both "labeled". Joe is above his dad (Tanna), and above Joe is Bella. Bella's dam, Lottie, is a tiny little girl from show champ lines, she's "above" Bella, and JoJo is on top. Tanna is "Mojave Desert Santana", and both of his parents are IFC - and JoJo, "Joe's Crescent Moon", also has an awesome pedigree, tho her parents were never in field trials, she has many field and international field champs in her line. I'm very proud of JoJo and Tanna and their "kids". I decided if I was going to breed them, might as well breed the best I could!