hello Mother, hello Father

If your Beagle is just another member of your family due to retirement from hunting, retirement from show, or just because, this is the forum especially for you. Trade tips on keeping a Beagle inside, discuss issues, and life in general with a Beagle as a pet. Be sure to visit the other forums while your here!

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JesandDeb

hello Mother, hello Father

Post by JesandDeb »

I'm writing home to tell you I just love my new family :bigsmile: . For not having a tail and long ears, these humans are so cool. They kiss me everyday, all day long :kiss:. They even let me run and hide between their feet if a big dog comes along, or I hear a loud noise I don't understand.....I feel so safe with these humans. My new mom says my running gear is getting strong ....must be the baby rice cereal she gives me for lunch :baby: . And worlds of toys, with a BIG stuffed bunny that's my favorite....I love playing "kill the rabbit :devil: ". They took me camping and I ate what they called icecream, for the first time :approve: . And when I'm tired they let me curl up beside them and put my head on their lap, till they carry me off to my bed to sleep. These people are so much fun and I'm so glad to have them...think I'll stay forever. *** Your loving puppy, Luke ***