PM's???

NEW ACCOUNTS are manually activated; Please forward the email you receive when you register that contains your user name, or contact the admin directly after you register and give them the user name you registered. We will only leave pending accounts in there a week, so contact us asap. Click on this forum for more details.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beagleacres

PM's???

Post by beagleacres »

Could someone PLEASE tell me an easy way to send PM's? Someone sent me one...or I want to send one...their name appears up with a little x....so how do I get it to go to them? i know it is a silly question...but I am new to this board and I simply don't understand how to make it work. :bash:

sidecar

Re: PM's???

Post by sidecar »

Neither can I. I wonder if the private messages have been disabled? I have been trying to answer one I received.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Did y'all figure out how to do this?

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

I cannot send an pm. it has set in the outbox for over 24 hours now. I am not sure if it has sent or what is going

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

it will stay in out box till the person ya sent it to reads it then it will go to sent box jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

beagleacres

Post by beagleacres »

Thanks......now that I have been around and watched.....I think I got it figured out......it was a DUH moment.......sorry to bother you. :ashamed:

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

No sweat, no bother. :bigsmile: