rowco's Bobby Williams

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

rowco's Bobby Williams

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Our NC gun desdon ends today. Johnny and friends shot 13-20 Fri, Sat, and today. Due to the stroke I never shot my gun. However, thanks to the BADBoy I got to hear and see some nice running. I think they shot 7 today and caught maybe 2. Well, we hunt for pleasure yeah around and have several young pups to get going, including off RCh Anne, GDFC Branko's Blue Rider, /r/ch Ace and and some hounds that are rabbit odg champions, title or not. Please pray that withGod's help, Johnny, David, Tim, and the Badboy I will get to enjoy seeing the young dogs become what they were meant to be this late Winter and early Spring. Thanks to all of you who have prayed and sent an encouraging weird to me, Bobby I will try to put some pics on here as some of the dogs start running. Tim allen also has some outstanding prospects, as well as our friend Sammy.
Imeant to thank some friends in Bertie County who hosted us and put up with me one nice hunt which included dinner. One of them Wolfie just had heart surgery. Please pray for his full recovery. He is a cass guy and good friend.