BobbyWilliams - heart

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

BobbyWilliams - heart

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

After some delay. The double cardiac cauterization was done yesterday at Vidant Heart Centerl in Greenville, NC. Unfortunately there was a partial blockage at the Widow maker artery branch and it could not be fixed with surgery. The Dr. says I will be treated mainly with physical activity, medicine and diet (basically eat nothing that tastes really good). The Dr. is also a hunting friend and I told him if he approved my physical activity would be rabbit hunting. He is consulting other surgeons, and studying the tests. He is going to talk to me in a few weeks and believes It's up to me to hunt as long as I am reasonable. I have decided that with the help of God I am going to go out in the woods and not the bed. All my friends and fellow beaglers, please pray for me and Johnny for me to get better and us to keep hunting. I am in the Lord's hands. Bobby

S.R.Patch

Re: BobbyWilliams - heart

Post by S.R.Patch »

True surrender! By faith you are made whole. This I truly believe. God will use you to His glory!

My father had been working with a cane to advance from a walker. Yesterday he was out on his mower mowing and got stuck (he always has to be doing something). Well, he got off that mower and walked to the house ( about 40 yds.), he had nothing to aid him walking and this is the first time since a yr ago last May he'd walked alone. To us it was like Jesus healing the cripple. My father was so happy, he said Jesus allowed him to get stuck to show him He had healing. After that, he carried his walker to the barn and back, but never used it but only a couple of times to steady himself and then lifted it and went on walking. Today he is sore but it's a good kind of sore. The heart doctor said last week he didn't need to come back till next yr.
Sunday he will give his testimony in Church. The sick, weak and doubtful will draw strength from God work.

Bless you Bobby for allowing God to have control.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Randy, thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. I went out a few minutes ago and listened to a short race. It iw really good to have the Lord in your life, have a good family and be able also to enjoy the freedoms, like running beagles, we still have left. God bless you my brother. P.S. Johnny and I who so-own ROWCO. are ministers. My dad Rev. Roy O. Williams was a pASTOR FOR 50 YEARS HE STARTED JOHNNY AND ME RABBIT HUNTING. HE STARTED rowco BEAGLE kennels which has now kept and raised beagles and rabbit hunted for over 50 years. Tthanks again, Bobby

shepdog

Post by shepdog »

God is in control... They gave my dad 2 weeks to live in the hospital and he walked out 2 months later and he lived 8 good years after that and I have pictures of us rabbit, bird and deer hunting for years after that hospital stay.

weedeater kennel

Post by weedeater kennel »

bobby you are in our prayers god bless brother