Hiding your light under a bushel

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

NCPatch

Hiding your light under a bushel

Post by NCPatch »

It has been on my mind and I just wonder if moving the prayer requests to there own forum is a good Idea just think a lot of people might miss out on something That they would not get the chance to hear unless they click on this forum. This is not to any one person as I realize there are people and reasons that control this board that I no nothing about.There are things in life that are far more important than others . Like being saved and going to heaven. If we miss heaven we miss it all. If you believe in JESUS and confess your sins to him and ask him to forgive you . For through his blood that he shed on Calvary all our sins are forgiven. They have taken prayer out of our schools and as a result they left the door wide open to the devil . As a parent I pray for the safe return for my child daily . They want to take the IN GOD WE TRUST off our money . This country was founded by people that gave there life for there religion. Don't be ashamed to speak about our heavenly father for if you are he will not know you. WE need to stand together for what we believe. One nation under GOD. MY prayers are for each and every one that read this forum and board may god give you wisdom good health and all the gifts that he has supplied for us . And for those that don't know which came first the egg or the chicken read the bible it has a wealth of knowledge in it Gen. 1:20 And GOD said let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Gen.1:21 And GOD created great whales and every living creature that moveth which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind,and every winged fowl after his kind ; and God saw that it was good.
Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of GOD.

Emery

Re: Hiding your light under a bushel

Post by Emery »

I don't think it was moved to a specific section to segregate it, but just so that specific prayer requsests wouldn't get lost to the second page on a busy day. I know that Bev is a good Christian woman and this was probably her intention when she started this section. Just so they could have their own front page time without getting lost amongst the other beagling stuff. For me, I look at the sections with new posts and then check them out, and I know that I don't go to the second page on a particular theme very often unless I am looking for something very specific...

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I see both your points...
I feel if you want to put your request in front of the most eyes, you can post in both sections like many others do. I see field trial stuff and breeding stuff on the talk'n dawgs section all the time and it's left there, so just post in both sections.

Oh, and I like to ask a prayer for our forum buddy, mjd. He's in hospital and he needs our thoughts and prayers.
Thanks alot...Patch

"The KEY to Heaven was hung on a rusty ole nail"

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Some people can't take a little joking. i think God has a sense of humor. Afterall, we are made in His image. :???:
Last edited by Pike Ridge Beagles on Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NCPatch

Post by NCPatch »

The bible says winged fowl not an egg . He created the whole world in 6 days . I believe it takes an egg a little longer than that to hatch . God bless and keep you with sound mind and body.

NCPatch

Post by NCPatch »

Pike Ridge , I didn't know about the other post on removing roster spur until just now . For some reason I decided to do a search on your posts and saw it. I beleive there is something God wants you to read in your Bible. I always pray for him to give me the words that I need to hear. And then I just open my Bible to the place where it opens up at and read both pages. When I have a problem he helps me get through it he is allways there for me. By the way I am 49 also . Do a search on my posts search my old user name Alen , God Be With You
Last edited by NCPatch on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.