Prayer for Salvation

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

high ridge joe

Prayer for Salvation

Post by high ridge joe »

My oldest daughter is not a believer...she needs prayers for her direction in life to change......
I am asking for prayers that she may open her eyes and be brought to the Lord...

Thanks

joe t

S.R.Patch

Re: Prayer for Salvation

Post by S.R.Patch »

Joe,
The Lord reveals himself to each of us in our own personal way. I will pray that her eyes are open to see and her ears are open to hear when the Master knocks.
I will pray that the hand that lifted me from the wreckage, and the hand that covered me when the world got to big, will also lead her home.
As we love our children, so God loves each of us...

Emery

Post by Emery »

Consider it done. Remember to be her best witness.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

denny606

Post by denny606 »

Emery made a good point.We may be the only Bible some lpst person ever reads so remember brothers and sisters, live every day like it may be the one He comes back . Oh yea, I try to remember to ask God To remember all that we are duty bound to pray for, so I won't be forgetting any one,because I believe God knows the intention of our hearts before we do,Denny
Denny's House.... Home of HOF Front Porch Champion Fred the Beagle