prayer request for the bates and davis families

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

prayer request for the bates and davis families

Post by danny vansickle »

when i grew up,a local neighbor family was like my second family,mike and myra bates fed me,took me to football practice,spent nights at thier house,i graduated with their son chad,mike was the first person to ever take me rabbit hunting and bought me my first beagle and taught me to drive,he has always been like a father to me.when i first started running dogs it was me,tom floyd,and mike bates every day we had time we was rabbit hunting.

today i was sittin here listening to the news on tv and readin the beagler when i heard the news that mikes sister inlaw,myras sister was killed today in an automobile accident on ohio 73 near rarden,her name was donna davis,donna was one of the nicest women i had ever met,always in a good mood and always had a smile on her face and something nice to say,i have known donna's family for as long as i can remember,she had an adult daughter and one grandaughter,two sisters,myra and sarah,and one brother herb jr.,she is also survived by her parents mr and mrs herbert davis of west porsmouth.

so,if ya can,say a lil prayer for the bates and davis families during this hard time they are goin through,thanks...........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

hillbilly bob

Re: prayer request for the bates and davis families

Post by hillbilly bob »

Just sent one up for them danny,I know there troubles as I have lost quite a few in my family lately. Tell them I will remember them in prayers.
FOX RIVER BLAZE
LC'S BIGTIME BLUE BELLE
LC'S CROOKED JOSEPHINE
LC'S FORT HOLLOW BEAR
LC'S RENEGADE REBEL
LC'S BLUE TWISTED STEEL
WB'S LITTLE SHORTY
TICK RIDGE TILLIE