Prayers needed for a Country and it's people...

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Prayers needed for a Country and it's people...

Post by S.R.Patch »

May the Christ child be in your hearts and homes through the Holidays and these trying times ahead.
"Faith, hope & love, but the greatest of these is love"...
I have never been so depressed on so many fronts, from what I see on the news, read in the papers and on the boards.
It seems God has long been put in a corner and we the all knowing are making our best go at "running the show", it's all but destroyed the faith & hope, and love seems to be but a faint echo, chilled by a bitter tone anymore.
It may have all come from our letting human nature and the vanity we all fight within ourselves rule our direction, but I still cling to a faith and hope that is reminded me in an old song I still love,..."In the valley, HE restoreth my soul"
May God's will and direction guide us all, and his love and blessings fill what we are truly in need of.
Best wishes to all...
ps... if you do nothing else this winter, please don't let your neighbor go cold, God is knocking to share a blessing with those giving of a warm heart... ;)

Margaret Ethridge

Re: Prayers needed for a Country and it's people...

Post by Margaret Ethridge »

Thank you Patch for that reminder and wonderful blessing. My husband and I are going to help a divorced Mom with 3 kids at our church have a more blessed Christmas than they expected and I can tell you
and all the readers it is truly more blessed to give. We might not all like our leaders but remember God has put them there for a reason and we need to pray for all of them on a daily basis.

Margaret

Ky. Hunter

Re: Prayers needed for a Country and it's people...

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Well said Patch and Margaret. We all should show more love in our lives.