Urgent Prayers Needed!!!

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

spurs73

Urgent Prayers Needed!!!

Post by spurs73 »

I will try to tell the story the best I can remember it. The past Sunday morning, I was at work and received a phone call from my wife who was driving to Sunday School saying........ITS BEEN A BAD WRECK!!!

A couple that is VERY close to us had met a guy on the wrong side of the road and he clipped their vehile down the drivers side and then hit the back wheel causing the back tire to blow out. The vehicle they were in then went sideways into two big poplar trees. The impact was a direct hit on the passenger side fender area. The family was in a hurry that morning to church and WAS NOT wearing their seatbelts.

Cole(29)the daddy was driving........he only got a severe cut on the elbow area.
Landen(4)their son........only recieved a few scracthes and bumps.
Kelsey(11)their daughter.........is in Lebonour in Memphis with a broke collar bone, 4 broke ribs, and a small hole in her lung.

The mother Ashley(28).........is in ICU at the Med in Memphis. She was pinned between the passenger door and the trees. After they cut the door back they air lifted her to the Med. She has both legs broken in the upper area and is swelling on the brain. She really needs PRAY WARRIORS at this time.

My family was about 2 minutes behind them.......my wife was the 2nd person on the scene. Tonight HUG YOUR WIFE AND KIDS AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM!!!! It could have very well been my family.

Oh yeah.........the other guy walked away with NO INJURIES........I'll let you figure that out....want be hard.

Here is a website the family has setup to see updates on her condition and post prayer messages.....its free to signup.

http://carepages.com/carepages/ashleybrydwilkerson

Here are the pics of their vehicle:

Thanks everyone!!!