prayer

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chevyrebel2000

prayer

Post by chevyrebel2000 »

I think we all need to pray for our country. There r so many lost souls out there that need our prayer.I have been in church all my life and I just went because my family went but when I reached that time in my life that I understood that accepting jesus christ into your life and living for him was the only way I can say I truely changed.I am 28 yrs old and I would like to say that I love my lord and savior and would love to see everyone experience the great change that I have and realize how important jesus is in our lives.I have seen thru prayer people be reformed from drunks,pillheads and potheads into good christian people.I had an aunt that was on a respirator and they said that she wasnt gonna last thru the night but let me tell u thru prayer things can happen.She came off that respirator and the lord give us another year with her.I have seen people with cancer that the doctors say wont live but a month or 2 only to go back and the cancer be gone so let me tell you prayer is powerful, god is real and there is a heaven or a hell that is all.Its your choice to make
LC KENNEL

HOME OF.......

LPRCH Colleys Virginia Gabe
3rd place 2009 Virginia State Hunt
LCS Rebel Runnin Dolly
LC'S Moonshine Mandy 100% branko ( will be trialed fall 2012) RIP

Kenny VanHoose

Re: prayer

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Agree ! Today is National Day of Prayer........get involved!!!!!!!!! :D
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

chevyrebel2000

Post by chevyrebel2000 »

Lets all get involved keep prayer alive.Teach ur young ones about jesus christ
LC KENNEL

HOME OF.......

LPRCH Colleys Virginia Gabe
3rd place 2009 Virginia State Hunt
LCS Rebel Runnin Dolly
LC'S Moonshine Mandy 100% branko ( will be trialed fall 2012) RIP

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Ron or Bob
Thank You for your prayers for our country brother! This country is a mess, as it turns farther and farther from our Lord Jesus and his commandments. My prayer is that Americans will realize that by God's hands this Nation has been very very Blessed, and if we seek his will and get on our knees and pray he will heal our land from the inside out! :nod:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

God bless you ChevyRebel2000
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

hignite1

Post by hignite1 »

AMEN
THAT IS ALL TRUE AND JESUS CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU WILL JUST GIVE HIM A CHANCE AT YOUR
LIFE . BUT IT HAS TO BE ALL YOUR LIFE HE DONT WANT HALF HE WILL EITHER BE "LORD OF ALL OR NOT LORD AT ALL".
HE GAVE HIS BEST FOR US BY DYING ON THE CROSS SO YOU AND ME WOULDNT HAVE TO DIE LOST.
THANK GOD FOR THE CROSS AND JESUS CHRIST "THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN"