Please say a prayer for my younger brother Mike.

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Beagleman63

Re: Please say a prayer for my younger brother Mike.

Post by Beagleman63 »

The tumor on Mike's skull did not respond to the radiation treatments, and he has to undergo a very risky surgery tomorrow afternoon to remove it. Thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers, and he sure could use a few more! Thanks again, Bill.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Bill Were still praying for Mike and family! Let us know
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Got a update from Bill, Mike had a successful surgery, and was up and awake on Wednesday night. Im sure he will update when he can. Lets keep those prayers coming! They work!!

Beagleman63

Post by Beagleman63 »

Mike's surgery went perfectly! He said for the first time in 28 days he doesn't have a headcahe. They removed a softball sized section of his skull along with the tumor, and epoxyed the section of missing bone. He's up and moving, talking fine, and back to cracking jokes! Thank you God, and all my friends and family who have been so supportive! I am truly blessed!

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Beaglers, Bill's brother, Mike, got some bad news. I'd like to ask all of you to please pray for Bill and his Mom, to be strong during this time of need. I also ask in the name of our Father, for him to ease Mike's pain. Thank you for keeping them all in your thoughts and prayers. Please keep the prayers coming for our friend and brother.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

LORD you are the Great physician, and We praise you for the work you have done in Mike's life!
LORD JESUS please comfort Mike through this time of Trial! Suround his family with your love and Peace. May your Holy name be gorified and If it be your Will LORD Please heal Mike. Give him what he needs, and help the doctors and caregivers to complete your work through him. May all those around this family be drawn Closer to you LORD, and each other.
LORD We know your word says that all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. So We are Trusting you LORD, You know best! Amen.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Rick G

Post by Rick G »

I received message from Bill, that brother Mike, ended his battle with cancer, Saturday afternoon at noon. I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mike, a few years back. He was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet! I dont think the man ever had a enemy in his life time! My deepest sympathy goes out to the Ennis family, and my prayers are for Mike, to find his way home where there is no more pain, and only tears of joy!

one of the most touching phrases I know is,
"HOME IS THE HUNTER, HOME FROM THE HILL"

Godspeed Mike, watch over us all. Till we meet again, go DETROIT REDWINGS!

Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

So Sorry to hear this Bill, I will definitely keep you in my prayers good buddy.

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

Tim W

Post by Tim W »

Bill ,
i'm sorry to hear this news, you and your family will be in my prayers. I know it's hard now, but keep in mind that this was Gods WILL!
Tim W
"Have Faith in what you do or you'er just wasting your life"

Beagleman63

Post by Beagleman63 »

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers during this hard time. It sure has meant a lot to my family and myself. Mike was my brother, but he was also my best friend. He will be sadly missed, but fondly remembered. I love you Mike, and will see you again one day! :angel: