remember my wife

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BEAGLEBLUES

remember my wife

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

I JUST WANTED TO ASK FOR PRAYER FOR MY WIFE. SHE IS EXPECTING AGAIN WITH OUR SECOND CHILD. THE FIRST ONE WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER WITH HER DIABETES. WE DID NOT PLAN THIS ONE, SO SURPRISE! WE ARE EXCITED AND HAPPY, I JUST ALITTLE WORRIED. I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT TO WORRY, JUST GIVE IT TO GOD, IT JUST SEEMS HARD TO LEAVE IT THERE. (I KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO DO, IT'S JUST DOING IT)
JUST REMEMBER US IN YOUR PRAYERS IF YOU WILL.
THANKS TO ALL
JAMEY

BEAGLEBLUES

Re: remember my wife

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

just to give an update, Donna has been to the doctor last week. everything is going so well that she does not have to go back for a whole month. that is a great accomplishment for her. last pregnancy whe had to go to the dr. every week for the entire time. I know that this is God and only him and i thank you for your prayers and thoughts.
Jamey

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

just an update,
had an ultrasound last week, and we are having another girl!!! Daddy is more excited about a girl than Mommy is. thanks for prayers.
Jamey

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

Update time,
We are at 32 weeks and the baby is measuring at 37 weeks. The same thing happened with the first child, and she came a month early, so we are expecting this one to come anytime now. just remember us in your prayers.

Everything is going good. just behind on getting the nursery ready. Daddy is slacking.

THanks
Jamey

Gunslinger Beagles

Post by Gunslinger Beagles »

your wife and you are on my prayer list and i will call you all out to the Lord everyday.

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

UPDATE time again:
we are at 36 weeks, and we had contractions starting Sunday. I did not know that they were happening until after church sunday night. She told me on the way home. well, after a call to doc, and loading a car for trip to hospital, dr calls back and says that it is the false contractions, and that not to come to hospital until they start coming every 10 min. so monday morning, she and I started the stomach flu. not good on me, so I know that she was miserable. Tuesday had a dr appointment, and just a little relief, everything looked good on the ultrasound, and just a waiting game now.

Thank you for all the prayers. I so enjoy knowing that there are people that don't even know us, that are willing to pray. I long for your prayers and you have mine in return.

Thank you
Jamey and Donna

billy

Post by billy »

how is it going?
pprch Dano's Baby Girl

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

billy wrote:how is it going?
My wife is scheduled for a C-Section on the 14th of March which will be 39 weeks. With that being said, she and I saw the Dr. on Friday, and he told us that everything was looking good, and no baby yet, but that he would be "extremely shocked" if she makes it to 39 weeks. He also told us that it would be a C-section either way so to have our bags packed and ready at each visit. We are making two trips a week to Dr. office, so it will be any time. Thanks for your prayers, mommy is getting very uncomfortable now days. I am still working my normal shift right now so she is at home at night alot. I am working a 10 hour night shift, 5-6 days a week. It should not be long.

Thank you again for the prayers,
our God is always there when we know we need Him, and also when we think we don't.
Jamey and Donna.

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

This should be last update until the baby is born:
We are to be at the hospital at 6:00 Monday morning. The Dr. is going to do a C-Section on monday unless she has labor today or tomorrow. I must say that my wife must be the toughest person that I know. they measured the baby yesterday and by ultrasound, she weighed 11 lb 2 oz. what a baby.
I don't usually get on line if I am not at work, so this might be the last one for a while.
thank you for all your prayers, and I will post a picture as soon as possible.

thank you again for prayers,
in Christ
Jamey and Donna

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

This is the time of the big moon, big medicine. Have your bags packed and the keys on the table.
Good luck with your new little rabbit hunter... ;)

Wild Ridge

Post by Wild Ridge »

I checked my calindar today. Starting at 11.2 lbs. That big baby of yours should be walking by now cause it has been two week. Kids are a special gift from God.
I pray all went well
May God bless you and your family

BEAGLEBLUES

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

Update:
We are blessed with a beautiful baby girl. I guess that the ultrasound was wrong, because she was 9 lbs 10 oz. still a big baby. we are truely blessed with a healthy girl that is sleeping good and everything is great with momma also. Thank you for your prayers.
I have been off work for two weeks now, and had to start back today. I am sorry for not posting sooner, but when I am at home I never get on the computer. I have other obligations that are more pressing at home, and when I am done with them, I want to sleep.

I will post some pics as soon as I get some on the computer.
thank you again for all the prayers,
Jamey and Donna