cancer

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

cancer

Post by danny vansickle »

i have been going through the steps to have lapband barriatric surgery to help me loose weight,i had to have a pre op colonoscopy,i went for a follow up this past wednsday with my doctor and found out that a pollup he removed last month came back positive,stage 4 cancer.....he is confident he got it all but i am having another colonoscopy to be shure.he said if i hadent decided to have the weight loss surgery i would have never known and he may have not caught it in time, so i thank GOD for that and pray that it does not come back.i never really thought much about colon cancer before this,i am only 36 i thought,but like the doctor said,everyone needs to have this checked before age 35,so,if you havent,maybe this will wake you up,its not painfull,you are put under and you dont even realize what happened,it takes a few hours out of a day but it can save your life,trust me.i know,please pray for me as i plan to deal with this and have my weight loss surgery in the next couple months,thanks.....
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

hignite1

Re: cancer

Post by hignite1 »

I will keep you in my prayers hope they got it all. Keep calling on the Lord to help you and he will.
GOD BLESS

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Hope your doing well and walking with the Lord every day.
Let your light shine and may Christmas have a special "glow" for you this year... ;)

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

dang man I hope you are ok.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Schag

Post by Schag »

My sister (age 34) was diagnosed with colon cancer almost two years ago. After surgeries and kemo, she has fully recovered. Hopefully, they caught yours before it spreads. Prayers sent.

gfedor

Post by gfedor »

Hope all going well. Im 41, feel and look in my 20's. Eat
Heathy,workout 5 days a week, going to docs assp, after
,reading ur post, ongoing pain in prostate area,hopeing
it would go away, its not. Thanks for opening my eyes

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Hang in Danny The LORDs gonna see you through this! Prayin for ya!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TwoSocks

Post by TwoSocks »

Prayers are with you. God works in mysterious ways for sure! God Bless

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Hope you're OK Danny. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Gary Hanks in Texas has it in his liver http://www.espomagazine.com/board/viewt ... 9717531065 praying Danny trust the Lord Jesus took 39 stripes upon his crucifixition so we can be helped.

Lottie

Post by Lottie »

Danny, I was just curious about the stage of the cancer your Dr. told you. Mainly because my wife passed away for colon cancer at the age of 43 after a 9 year struggle against the stuff which will be 1 year the 25th of this month. There are 4 types of colon polyps. I was interested in knowing if this was the 4th type instead of the 4th stage. The stages of colon cancer is different from the 4 type of polyps. The 4th stage of cancer is the utmost severe stage in which it is likely to be fatal which was my wife's case. But through the goodness of God, lots of prayers and good doctors she lived nine years which is unheard of. She was able to see both of our children accept christ as their savior and be baptized and reach the ages of 10 and 13 years old. I just want you to be very clear on what your doctor says and with the early detection like it appears is your case, and I do hope so, it is very much a treatable and cureable disease. I wish you the very best and will be praying for you my friend.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity !

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Danny, I have never met you but have owned a pup off Bandit and Destiny. 3 years ago my wife of now 48 years was told she had stage 4 ovarian cancer and had about 6 months to live. Many of you on here prayed for her. Today she is cancer free due to great medical help and our almighty healing Jesus. We do not know what the future holds (NO ONE DOES) but we know that God is in control. I know He will be in control for you as you trust him and Anne and I will pray for you. We never thought that we would hold a grandbaby in our arms but God has done that also. I will put her picture on here because at 10 months old we have taught her to pray and praise the lORD. This little girl will pray for you Danny and it may just be her prayer that touches the heart of God for you. You know God loves little children. Bobby an Anne Williams (ROWCO)
FUTURE HUNTING PRINCESS LYLA ANNE WILLIAMS