Please say a prayer for us

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sbadger

Please say a prayer for us

Post by sbadger »

Please say a prayer for me Scott and Shelley and are Daughter Chelsie Badger we have lost are little girl Paige to heart problems on 11-7-2010 it has just been over a month and I still can t hardly bare it she is gone,its the last thing I think of before I go to bed and the first when I wake ,its like fighting a battle I can t win
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

S.R.Patch

Re: Please say a prayer for us

Post by S.R.Patch »

You can't win because you have not released her to be with Jesus. Paige is not hurting anymore and she doesn't want to see you hurting either. Jesus has taken all her pain and she is free from this earthly sickened body.
Can you imagine how beautiful she sings in Heaven's choir this Christmas day? All God's Angels singing and rejoice this night of Christ birth and she is apart of it, She looks down on us and says, "don't be sad or weep for me, lift up your spirit and hear me sing", no eye hath seen nor ear heard the likes of what a celebration your little girl is a part of this night.
It must be truly glorious!

Merry Christmas and God's comfort to you... :angel:

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

And she loved to sing ,she sang every day she wanted to be a singer and have a band she had so much talit art, hunting, sports, she played boy 8th grade football and put a lot of big boys on the ground the looks on there faces when they seen after the game that she was a girl, singing and writing music she had wrote over 20 songs and could draw pictures from in her mind it was un real she had a gived from God
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

Wild Ridge

Post by Wild Ridge »

God hears your crys and listens to your prayers and "He will send a comforter".
The more you love someone the more you miss them. We always have in our heart a special place for those we love. God has a special place in his heart for you and your family. That is why We have hope thru Jesus.
It's Ok to cry. Tears of Love, Tears of Loss and Tears of Happiness
Listen to your little ones songs. She will speak to you thru them. She has gone on ahead , but will be waiting with open arms. How happy she must be.
My prayer are with you and your family
My God Bless
In Christian Love
Moses :angel:

Schag

Post by Schag »

Prayers sent in your time of need. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Jason Schag