Prayers wouldnt hurt!

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chanks

Prayers wouldnt hurt!

Post by chanks »

Hey folks, I dont do this often, but I am out of options. I need some prayers. I have been battling a blood disorder for about 5 years, I have polycythemia vera. this in its self is not a big deal, they just take a pint a week of blood from me. Last week I had to stop having the blood taken because I didnt have enough iron in my blood. Has 2 more bone marrow biopsys in the last few months. It hasnt turned in to leukemia yet, but there is something major going on and it isnt good. I have had to quit my paramedic program with 2 months left. I also had to leave both my jobs and its looking like I am going to have to let my brothers at the fire department down and "retire" from there. Its been a rough year so far and I could use some help.
Thanks,
Chanks
Home of:
Scroghams-Little Star http://espomagazine.com/pedigrees/12979.htm
Hanks's Joie de Vivre

S.R.Patch

Re: Prayers wouldnt hurt!

Post by S.R.Patch »

Say your prayers at night while soaking your feet in Epsom salt. Eat high fiber B12 diet. God's been in the miracle business for a long time now. Your faith makes you His to care for.
Be well and give Him the glory.