Prayers for my wife

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bunnybuster24

Prayers for my wife

Post by bunnybuster24 »

Please pray for my wife. She was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrigs Disease) yesterday and it is fatal. She was told she has five years at best and realistically is probally looking at between 1-2 years. However, I still believe God works miracles and is still in control so please remember us in your prayers. She is only 31 years old.
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage

lowell robertson

Re: Prayers for my wife

Post by lowell robertson »

Prayers from me and mine.

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Psalms 34:19 says, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth them out of them all." Job in the bible was a very rightous man always doing good.Satan said to God that if Job was tempted he turn his back on God.The story goes God allowed Satan to tempt him.Job was extremly wealthy. First his crops and animals were decimated from drought and other hardships losing all his wealth.Secondly his children were stricken with illness and died.Jobs wife and friends said how can u still give offerings to God , pray unto him and even worship him are you foolish Job. Job knew the scriptures that had been written to that point of the old testament and believed on them. His reply to his critics were I came into this world naked, and I may go out of it naked "but I shall bless the lord at all times".God was pleased in JOBS attitude and heart and as a result made Satan return 7 times over all that he had taken. We cant carry our loads along, but there's room at the foot of the cross for all that are heavy laden.In the bible Moses grew weary in battle as long as Moses had strength to hold his arms towards heaven his soldiers would have the advantage.As his brother Aaron looked on he ran to his brothers side helping hold his hands towards heaven soon the victory was theirs.We must hold her minds and hearts towards heaven lean not upon our own understanding but focus on the strength and eternity our Heavenly Father. He further tells us that " All things work together for him that loveth the Lord his God" Shawn you are like my own brother your wife is a dear sweet woman I am holding to Jesus with you.My father being a pastor over the years I witnessed miracles take place and broken hearts sometimes as a child I see the families coping with tragedy wonedring why life was so unfair. As an adult, those scriptures i have shared i learned of that it rains on the just and unjust and that the rightous are even afflicted. We must be JOBS with our devotion, Moses with our faith, AARONS in standing together holding each other up in prayer and rembering let Jesus carry our loads his yoke is easy and light.

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

My prayers go out to you guys. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Man so sorry to here.
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Sorry to hear that man.
TheJohnBirchSociety

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

MY Prayers are going out for your young wife enjoy your time with her and never give up keep the faith and hope
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Dont forget the Dr. dont have the final say. There is a song by Laura Story that has a good msg. about the trials of this life. Its called Blessings. The Lord can do anything !!! (Have faith in God.)
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

:angel:
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

hignite1

Post by hignite1 »

Sorry to here that man I will be praying for her and you. Spend as much time with her as you can and let her know how much you care. Take her to church and let the elders of the church pray for her the bible says they will be healed and there sins forgiven. Tim Hignite

ps.keep running them banjo dogs

Home of
Round Mt Jack
Hignites Shocktime Weezy
Hignites Shocktime Ann

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

bigdogpace we r praying 4 u im not that far away if i can help anyway let me know
BIGDOGPACE