My 16 year old son

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

T. Sites

My 16 year old son

Post by T. Sites »

I would like for everyone to pray for my son Logan.He is 16 and not been feeling good at all for some time now.He has been dizzy and weak.His blood pressure stays in the 140's to 160 and his pulse rate runs over 120 at times.His doctor is setting up an appointment for him in Louisville with a pediatric cardiologist.Please remember him when you pray.I know God can can do all things.Thanks,Tony

sbadger

Re: My 16 year old son

Post by sbadger »

I will pray for him tonight ,have your doctor do a Ecocardiogram to see the % of his Heart God Bless
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

T. Sites

Re: My 16 year old son

Post by T. Sites »

Thank you all for your prayers.The good Lord has saw Logan through his problems.It was his gall bladder .It was removed and his blood pressure and heart rate are now nearly perfect.His energy is back and he is his old self again.I ask you now to pray for my other son Cody. He is 19 and we were told last Sunday that he has a 8mm sized cyst in the center of his brain.We are taking him to a neuro surgeon May 3 for another look.Keep him and us in your prayers .Thanks.