James Williams

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

James Williams

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Please pray for my younger brother (62) and Johnny's uncle, James Williams. He has stage 4 colon cancer and is very, very, very weak.He was one of my kennel partners before Johnny grew up. My old fox hunting buddies will remember him. He won and placed alot in foxhound HGA trials. Pray for his son Mike who is a liscensed ARHA LP judged. He has handled for ROWCO in the past but is down right now. Our whole family could use your prayers for God's healing power and comfort. ROWCO KENNELS USED TO BE OWNED BY 4 OF THE 5 Williams brothers, Ormond, Myself, James, and Terry. Our Daddy Rev. Roy O. Williams, for whom the ROWCO is named along with his 5 boys roamed the woods of eastern NC in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and and 80's in pursuit of cottontails and bluetails. The 5 brothers (Lindsay is the other) range in age from 58 to 72. All are living and our hearts are heavy for James. Please pray. Bobby Williams

Fleetwood

Re: James Williams

Post by Fleetwood »

Will do sir. From one Tarheel to another. Prayers sent.

bigdogpace

Re: James Williams

Post by bigdogpace »

BOBBY IM SEEKING THE LORD ON YOUR FAMILIES NEEDS , TIMES LIKE THESE R EXTREMELY TOUGH .BUT WE HAVE AFRIEND THAT STICKETH CLOSER THAN A BROTHER.
BIGDOGPACE